Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,954
All politicians are gays and the Gandhians are the gayest I believe.

Gays could be a pretty significant voter bank. They just need to group together and put forward their stand.

I don't understand why this is illegal? When our constitution (Section 377) was written many things were borrowed directly from British laws which were highly restrictive in nature and to destroy Indian culture. While our Indian culture was surely in favour of LGBT; I have been personally to Khajuraho and you don't need anything but your eyes to feel greatness of art which nicely depicts all these stuff.
We are near to 2014 and in this age what gives Supreme Court of India to decide what you should do and feel as a personal? If two people do anything with consent that what is wrong? If so then having @nal s*x with your wife should be illegal no matter how nicely both of you enjoy it. Our government and law enforcement agencies should focus more on solving Rape done with minor and protect human rather than doing this.
Saw Baba Ramdev talking with reporters, who is he to define what is Hinduism and what is moral/immoral?

Swami had even better views...
Live Blog: India's Supreme Court Rules Gay Sex Illegal - India Real Time - WSJ
Subramanian Swamy, a politician with the Bharatiya Janata Party, said that homosexuality was a malfunction of the human body and should be treated medically."I welcome Supreme Court judgment holding homosexuality as illegal,” Mr. Subramanian told The Wall Street Journal in an email statement after the Supreme Court judgment.
“It is no accident that men and women are born in equal proportion. Moreover survival of the human race requires one man one woman cohabitation,” he added.Any behavior which disturbs this natural selection should be regarded as deviant and treated as illegal, Mr. Subramanian said.
The government and corporates must fund research to find a cure for homosexuality at the earliest. It is a malady that should not be celebrated but cured with compassion,” he said.

What happened to Chidu? This was not expected. :o

In an interview with NDTV, Finance Minister P Chidambaram said he is 'extremely disappointed' with the verdict.

[*]We have gone back to 1860
[*]In 2013, to say everyone should have same sexual orientation is absurd
[*]UPA will look at all options
[*]Even if it is one citizen, his right should be considered
[*]Freedom resides in the people
[*]LGBT community has right to have sex as they wish to
[/list]
NDTV

Even if he's not, this was totally out of line. Wasn't expecting a govt. person to support it. Is he under some spell or something? :P

Back