Seems unlocking Teracom LW272 3G USB modem is possible

• Thread starter Thread starter kumarms2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 38,772
Thanks for all the complements. I was trying to find this out for long time, i can say around 2 to 3 months. Finally i succeeded in the very day i ve shared it with you.
Regards,
Janeesh Madahv
[email protected]

hi janeesh, i hav done exactly same as u mentioned..but the led is still red...so not able to connect to net with other sims i hav sent u a mail requesting help regarding the same.. [email protected].. kindly help.

Use Linux...For Windows users, if you are using Vodafone SIM then install Vodafone Mobile Broadband (formerly Vodafone Mobile Connect). Another trick is to first start the application with BSNL sim in the dongle and then replace the SIM without closing the the bsnl app and change the network profile.

don't pay money for it. relax i got software. its name is v cell. its same as bsnl 3g teracom software, but its unlocked. it works with all sim like vodafone, airtel, aircel, docomo, idea etc all. you can see its screenshot by this link: unlock-bsnl-3g-data | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
and you can download by torrent by this link: teracom 3g modem unlocker torrent - Windows - Other torrents - Software torrents - link-removed.com The World's Largest BitTorrent System
enjoy guys
if problem then contact me : [email protected]

dont pay money for unlock. relax i got software. its name is v cell. its same as bsnl 3g teracom software, but its unlocked. it works with all sim like vodafone, airtel, aircel, docomo, idea etc all. you can see its screenshot by this link: unlock-bsnl-3g-data | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
and you can download by torrent by this link: teracom 3g modem unlocker torrent - Windows - Other torrents - Software torrents - link-removed.com The World's Largest BitTorrent System
enjoy guys

dont pay money for unlock. relax i got software. its name is v cell. its same as bsnl 3g teracom software, but its unlocked. it works with all sim like vodafone, airtel, aircel, docomo, idea etc all. you can see its screenshot by this link:
unlock-bsnl-3g-data | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
and you can download by torrent by this link:
teracom 3g modem unlocker torrent - Windows - Other torrents - Software torrents - link-removed.com The World's Largest BitTorrent System
enjoy guys

hi, there is an easy way to use other sim cards in lw272 from bsnl (i dont know about mtnl, must be the same)

1. Install the usb modem as usual
2. Create a new apn in the bsnl interface (for docomo it is "tata.docomo.internet"). Make it as default.
3. Check in windows under installed modem options, there you will have hspa datacardpropritary usb modem
4. Create a new dialup with your desired name and use the above modem as modem, dialing number will be *99#, user name and password will be blank
5. Go to the bsnl modem installed directory in program files, in my system it is "c:\program files\bsnl 3g data card\bsnl 3g\" . Change the file name bsnl 3g.exe to something else, for example bsnl 3g.abc so that it will not execute.
6.now remove your datacard and remove bsnl sim and put whichever the sim you want (apn should be the same) connect it again to the system.
7.the green light will glow after 10-15 seconds. Now you can connect using the new dialup connection we made. (here onwards, every time you can use the dial-up)
it will get connected in 3.6 mbps. Actual speed will be depended on the sim you are using and the network strength.
For me, when i used my vodafone (2g) sim i got real download speed upto 104kbps and with my docomo sim (3g) i got upto 3.14 mbps.

Please dont forget to let me know if this information helped you. I am available at [email protected]

regards,
janeesh madhav

hi dude does this work for a windows-7 64-bit processor....

Back