• Thread starter Thread starter sachinbr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,056

sachinbr

Regular
ISP
Reliance Wired Broadband
Hello guys I am planning to make a website. So can u please give me a list of good web hosting company?I am going for a shared webhosting. 10GB of space would be more than enough. Please suggest me a decent priced webhosting company

why are you looking for a list? just tell your budget and you can get suggestions from folks here? why do we need another thread with x number of random suggestions?

why are you looking for a list?

just tell your budget and you can get suggestions from folks here?

why do we need another thread with x number of random suggestions?
1)I am asking for suggestion as i am bit confused
2)$4 per month is what i can afford
3)Dont know, but i am not still experienced in hosting business

As your budget is strictly $4 Per month. I Suggest you try promptspace Hosting (I've personally know them) or Hostdime USA plan which would be $2.03 Per month for one domain.

As your budget is strictly $4 Per month. I Suggest you try promptspace Hosting (I've personally know them) or Hostdime USA plan which would be $2.03 Per month for one domain.
Have u hosted any website in hostdime or u know their performance?

you are talking about hosting a static website made up of a couple of web pages... you can live with a simple hosting package without worrying about performance. just start with something simple and upgrade as you expand.

you are talking about hosting a static website made up of a couple of web pages... you can live with a simple hosting package without worrying about performance. just start with something simple and upgrade as you expand.
humm ya, still what i have coded has made me just 5 mb except images, as I adont want images on my webhosting. Any how i have an experience with bigrock, faced down time only 1nce from past 2 months. So better i will go for it.

I just asked bcz ppl might know other good hosters(bcz i cannot put money in 1 hosting company and change in middle)

Back