Web hosting plan , need suggestion !

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2,866
from what i remember, most of these companies charge for a year in advance. and... if your site creates too much load, you would be asked to leave or upgrade. shared accounts are only good for low traffic sites. dreamhost in fact does not allow you to use their shared accounts for online storage of files. a friend was sent a warning. i was using his account on dreamhost for backups of my sites. he was told to remove the files or put them in public folders accessible from the site itself.

oh thanks admin. so which hosting company you prefer.. it should be cheapest and should not have any restriction...I was thinking speedhost and Bigrock or Rs29host.

if your site creates too much load.
didn't get your this part, can you explanatin bit about the load.

hostdime has not named their indian operations hostpaisa.in? :D

Hostgator is good but if the sites start consuming too much resources the account will be restricted and banned if things dont improve.

those are the perils of shared hosting.if ur site shares too much resources u can try optimizing the site especially wordpress /forums installations or go for a premium shared hosting or better go for a unmanaged /managed vps if u can afford.

Hostgator is good but if the sites start consuming too much resources the account will be restricted and banned if things dont improve.
did you host any websites on HS?

Back