Your web hosting provider?

• Thread starter Thread starter 0zas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 14,943
i use https://goo.gl/6HEd a web host without a web site. seriously.
LOL

it is not the laws that is the problem. it is the high cost of peering and hosting and bandwidth.

i was looking at options to migrate the site to an india based server... i pretty much need to pay double to get the same specifications here compared to my current host.
It's actually price + laws. I think it's good you didn't move IBF to India.

it is not the laws that is the problem. it is the high cost of peering and hosting and bandwidth.

i was looking at options to migrate the site to an india based server... i pretty much need to pay double to get the same specifications here compared to my current host.

not only double the cost, you'll end up have nightmares dealing with tech. team if there's a network issue, I have experience in hosting servers, but I still see they are way behind those US based providers when it comes
to fix a time critical issue.

well that totally depends upon the service provider. i got the offer from the operators of honesty net solutions. they run an ISP. so i guess they know what they are doing providing hosting solutions.

@Notam How much are you paying for it.
The standard speeds these days are 100mbps and 1Gbps.
India has miles to go in web hosting.Hope they make laws bit lenient.

12 Lacs. Yes lets hope Prices comes down

I am sure you will get far better servers for lesser price in the US.Any specific reasons for hosting in India.

what 12 lakhs.if i have that money i will buy a news scorpio extreme.actually what site it is. did you earn any money from that site?

what 12 lakhs.
if i have that money i will buy a news scorpio extreme.

actually what site it is. did you earn any money from that site?

I own a Hosting Company.

@Notam Glad to hear a Proper Indian Web Hosting Company.Many of the so called indian web hosting providers tend to be just resellers.I am aware of only a few Indian Companies.Can You Put up the url for us.Could be useful.Currently I am on a US dedicated server.

Back