single user id --simultaneous use in my computer and my friends' computer

• Thread starter Thread starter saurav_wow
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,313
well i am not sure since its bsnl but what i said in my previous post is true.bsnl can monitor traffic through a port & detect such multiple ID use but question is will they.anyway remember to post about whether your usage recoreded in your friend's account or yours.

since my friend has a unlimited id he doesn't check is account often,so he lost his 14 digit id somewhere...i cant say abt his account..

but last when i checked my account the usage through my friends' id is not recorded in my account...

i will doublecheck and confirm that as soon as i am able to check my account again...
the site is not opening often..
is there any other site other than bbservice.bsnl.in...

still using my friend's account....LOL:thumbsup:

thanks essbee: for providing me the linkthanks sunish for providing such a nice tool..well i double checked my account with DOQUF..my account doesnt show usage with friend's id....:yahoo:

Here both of my connection is port binded as I have seen in the profile page against my no. at bsnl office.But I have one old and one new connection.@sourav Are you from a large telephone exchange , i mean in terms of no. of telephone lines ?I am from the biggest telephone exchange under calcutta telephones.I think small exchanges are yet to apply port binding for every connection.

the question here is will bsnl check the records.in my view if you use a home 900 ID on a home 500 plan & use it to download 150-160GB(usually you can download around 130GB) then it might be OK but if you download 250GB or more in a month using home 500 & your bill comes normal then they might be suspicious & if they decided to check you will be in trouble as paying bill does not mean in any way that they can not take any action as records are always there to check.

@mrguptai dont know if Bhubaneswar is a large exchange...its upto you to find out..and what you say regarding small exchanges & port binding may be true..@whitestar_999well where will BSNL check records if it is not being recorded..in my account??

@whitestar_999
well where will BSNL check records if it is not being recorded..in my account??
the records you are talking about is from the portal.however bsnl also has means to keep records of your data through the port to which your line is connected at local exchange.bsnl use these records only in certain situations like if some one complains that he did not use the amount shown in the bill & his account is being hacked.then they check these records to find out if there is a mismatch between the data usage shown in portal/bill & data usage through your telephone line port at local exchange.

Back