sites not opening through router and speed also less through router

• Thread starter Thread starter 3dsmaxed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,074

3dsmaxed

ISP
bsnl
hello everyonecan u experts help me out with this problem. I have a bsnl broadband connection with a UT300RTU modem. till now i had the modem connected directly to my PC and was using a dial up connection for using the broadband. Recently i got my office wi-fi using a TP-Link router. so that guy did some settings inside the router and now i dont have to dialup the connection and the cable from the modem goes into my router and my PC and all other PCs on the LAN get internet access through that router.Now i am facing 2 major problems with it. i noticed that i am not able to open a lot of sites when i am plugged in through router but when i directly connect modem to my single PC i am able to access those sites. this is making me nuts as i have to remove the cable from my router and plugin to my PC to access those sites and then have to plug in back to the router so that others can used the shared internet connection and i am also able to use it on my laptop anywhere in my office because its wifi.Second problem is the speed loss. i have noticed major speed loss while going through router as compared to direct dial up connectioncan u guys please help me out? the guy who installed this doesnt know much about this. he just made my office wifi and doesnt know what the hell is happeningThanks

no responses?plz help

Back