Slow speed only in night unlimited period at Kolkata

• Thread starter Thread starter graf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 6,720
In my city yamunanagar,Haryana speed is very good in night unlimited.I m getting 160kb/sec in torrents and 50-60kb/sec in link-removed.........

this is business statistics frinds...bsnl :@:@..thats y i am sttuck@ul plan .though i hv download over 80 gb in a month with only 256kbps speed...:thumb::dance:

am hvg type-ii modem with Combo HomeC-500 plan;
the downloading speed of any file is

maximum 8 kbps during UL Net time of 2 am to 8 am -

and during other time, it is usually 27 kbps (maximum).

is that the right downloading speed or
any configuration problem i need to set it?

known bsnl-technicians in kolkata are of no use to educate me.

pl advise if i need take help of some other site -
to access the required site for downloading.

thanks in advance
jai
see this thread
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/41978-bsnl-broadband-bb-speed-downloading-speed/

BSNL has increased contention ratio to 1:50 that means a 2mbps line is shared with 50people so this problem will occur

are you talking about normal downloading or torrent downloading?? do you face disconnections
tks sp
it is during normal downloading.
vy occasionally i face disconnections.
am not able to understand if my plan and broadband speed match okay

tks

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Weird guysI had error 678 recently and after that I am only getting about 50KBps in uTorrent during happy hours, but during day time the speed improves to some extent!!!!What the hell is really happening?????

u guys r getting really slow speeds. guess am very lucky. i get some 250-260kBps wen i download frm RS premium during both day and night :pand btw am frm kerala

u guys r getting really slow speeds. guess am very lucky. i get some 250-260kBps wen i download frm RS premium during both day and night :p

and btw am frm kerala

next time read the thread title please

BSNL has increased contention ratio to 1:50 that means a 2mbps line is shared with 50people so this problem will occur

There has been considerable packet loss/latency/slow speeds in the 2am-4am ish period in Kolkata.
Since the bandwidth is "shared", the situation will only get worse with time.

Back