Solved all the sun direct issues

• Thread starter Thread starter BangaloreP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 10,145

BangaloreP

ISP
Sun
finally i solved all my problems with sun direct, changed to airtel dth... what a releif now...all the channels 250 bucks and CC is working, online option is working, no smart card problems .... i wonder why i suffered this head ache for 8 months, even though the solution was as simple as that...even my sun direct dealer quit that... i tried to keep it being a south indian dth... but day by day it created problems for me... last week the message i was getting as ' smart card failure ' . if switch off and reinsert it will work for 1 hour.. again same message, CC person said i need to change the smart card from dealer paying 500... what a pitty... dealer itself is absconding now...

Good Move

actually i waited for couple of months... insat, measat, smart card failure... hell like problems... why a customer should suffer for their technical problems.. after all, this is not free service... my combination package was coming around 230 per month... in last two months, most of the channels were blocked... and i heard they need to change the angle of dish...no proper information, no support... when my account became 0, shifted to another vendor... 250 per month, but with more channels ... all my headache is over... after comparing these two services, package costs etc i can confirm that airtel is far better than sun direct in all aspects

Sun direct CC peoples are Cow boys..they dont know what their system and what change they have been done in their system..Actually there is some tilt needed for Dish...but some cc persons are accepting and others says dont know...I am from Chennai..Guys dont buy Sun Direct...

its more than a month with airtel.... not even a small complaint .... even in heavy rain, no missing of signals , used to happen with SD... called the CC to take back the SD rat box ... seems they are also not interesred ....

Back