Bad News: Sun Direct increased their Base pack prices

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 6,448
Suarbh reply should have cleared your doubt. Sun tv is still cheapest. I said Sun is not the costliest DTH as said by Surabh. And you asked how Tata Sky came here. That is because I wanted to tell Surabh that SD is not the costliest and there is another lesser known dth called Tatasky which is costly. As yourself has accpeted that Tata Sky DTH is the costliest.

Dish tv is cheaper option if we take Tamil channels + Sports channels but Vijay tv is missing. For that you need to pay additional. So people who just want Tamil channels and not interested in sports, Dish tv is costly.

But for people who also likes sports then Dish tv is cheap compared to Sun tv. But they will miss Vijay tv.

May be you are new to dth. I hope I helped you about few things. Feel free to ask your doubts. I am new to this forum but not to dth.

Just To clear your doubt Vijay TV is included in South base pack and their is no need for any ala-carte for that.

Just To clear your doubt Vijay TV is included in South base pack and their is no need for any ala-carte for that.

It costs Rs.113+tax. So around Rs.127? For non sports loving people SD is best:thumbsup: Over all Dish tv is best :thumbsup:

Best 5 dth.

1.Dish tv
2.SD
3.BIG
4.Airtel
5.TS

For South, when compare to tamil channels
1. Dish TV
2. SUN DTH
3. Tata Sky

----------

When Compare to Price and other Channels (English Movie, Discovery, NGC)
1. Dish TV
2. Tata Sky
3. SUN DTH

^ Are you saying Dish gives more Tamil channels than Sun :huh:

Yes, DISH TV viewers get Tamil Channel from DD Feed too, also Dish TV gives Raj Digital Plus, Zee Tamil.

When Compare to Price and other Channels (English Movie, Discovery, NGC)
1. Tata Sky
2. Dish TV
3. SUN DTH

Can't be. I pay 320 per month, yet don't get Sports channels. On Dish TV, the same set of channels that I have comes for lesser.

Just now i checked the Dish tv sitei think for English Movie channels, Infotainment and Sports channelDISH TV comes first.

Back