Bad News: Sun Direct increased their Base pack prices

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 6,448
^ I thought you worked for Tata Sky? :huh: When did this Dish come into picture :D

I am a HONEST Admiral. Surabh said SD was the costliest so told him there are more costly services than SD. Dish tv gives 2 more Tamil channels than SD! Moreover Sports channels also comes. So it is the best. But clarity wise worst.

On clarity:

1) SD
2) Airtel
3) Big Tv
4) Tatasky
5) Dish tv

My Say is:...Dish TV: Channels is more clarity is less. SD: Box Hangs Cheapest basic package in south with more channels. Airtel: Slowly getting in the race, recharge issue. Big: Came with huge hipe, not able to withstand customer compliants. Tata Sky: The only DTH company is not providing free offer, Clarity good, Service excellent. Content in south is not good when compare to others, North package is cheaperthan any DTH operator.

^ I can speak only for Tata Sky of all the services you mentioned.

TATASKY: The only DTH company is not providing free offer,

YES

Clarity good,

NO. I get 80% signal strength and 55 - 60% signal quality. Picture is B.A.D on a 32".

Service excellent.

NO. I have been shouted at more than once by the customer care, and on one occasion the lady got irritated. Service technicians that visited my place were ill trained, nor could they converse in any language apart from the local one. This, after I insisted on getting people who could converse in either English or Hindi, and being assured that a qualified person would be sent.

Content in south is not good when compare to others,

AGREE. I didn't take the South packages, but my colleagues who have taken keep cursing the day they decided to purchase this connection.

North package is cheaperthan any DTH operator.

NO WAY. I pay 320 per month and still don't get Sports channels. Dish TV gives the same set of channels I have right now, plus the Sports channels, and even more, for 10 bucks more.

My Say is:...Dish TV: Channels is more clarity is less. SD: Box Hangs Cheapest basic package in south with more channels. Airtel: Slowly getting in the race, recharge issue. Big: Came with huge hipe, not able to withstand customer compliants. Tata Sky: The only DTH company is not providing free offer, Clarity good, Service excellent. Content in south is not good when compare to others, North package is cheaperthan any DTH operator.

@ Pavan,

First: On Dishtv correct channels are more then any othe rDTH and also clarity is good enough.

Second: On Sun Direct Its Wrong that they have cheapest Basic Pack For south Dishtv 's Base pack is most economical like for Tamil dishtv provides more amil channels with all sports channels.

But Sun does not and to get same channels in Sun you have to spend Rs.143 + Tax Extra So Dishtv The cheapest package.

Third: For Bigtv Its True what you said

Fourth : Tata Sky; See customer service is your personal experience so might be its good for you and bad for others. rest is agreed poor content for south. and also Tata sky north package is not cheaper its most costliest. Dishtv Is most economical in north packages as well.

Back