• Thread starter Thread starter max90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,744

max90

Regulars
ISP
Bsnl
I have some queries regarding this.If i buy a new bsnl 3G sim.How can i activate 700/- 3G unlimited plan on this sim & can i use this sim on my 3G mobile or just on 3G usb Data card.If this plan activate on my sim on my mobile then can i use this unlmited internet just on my mobile or also on pc?Can i individually recharge of 700/- or more than 700/- in every month for this unlimited 3Ginternet?Kindly reply my questions as soon as possible.Thanks

you can use either a mobile or data card (bsnl data card is locked to bsnl sims so you cannot use all sims). i recommend you buy an unlocked usb modem bcoz continuous 3g usage will spoil ur phone. 700 / month UL is not for customer who want to recharge every month. only if u recharge it for rs 4200, you will get 6months UL usage (so 700/month) or else it is 1499/ month for UL usage.

You can use it both on PC and mobile. You need to pay Rs. 4200 in bulk to get the Rs. 700 per month offer.

which unlimited promotional offer will i get if i buy new Bsnl 3G data card with sim & what will be the total cost?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

I have a bsnl 2G sim how can i convert this sim in to 3G?What will be the cost?

i woder why you had to open a new thread for this question. anyway for ubuy a 3g sim at bsnl centre (it is free)do an immediate recharge of 120 rupees general data planyou wil get free usage and download for one week after a week, you get 200mb usage for 15 days, validity of SIM is 6 months.

I got my answer.Can anyone tell me how can i convert my airtel no. in to Bsnl 3G because MNP has been launched in Haryana.is this possible?

you should be able to. but god help you in dealing with bsnl babus to process the papers :(

I got my answer.Can anyone tell me how can i convert my airtel no. in to Bsnl 3G because MNP has been launched in Haryana.is this possible?

I guess that would be a two-step process for you.

First, convert Airtel 2G to BSNL 2G. Then, convert BSNL 2G to BSNL 3G.

Steps:

[*]Send an SMS to 1900 in following format: PORT Your Mobile Number- eg. PORT 9999999999. (Simply sms “PORT to 1900.)
[*]You will get a 8 digit unique porting code (UPC) instantly as a SMS.
[*]Send this SMS to operator you want to migrate to quoting the unique code. This code is valid only for a few days, and have to be applied again if it expires.
[*]Your new operator will check with your existing operator & if there are no dues then approval will be given for porting.
[*]You will get a SMS with the time and date when porting will take place. Rules mandate that process be completed within 7 days of applying.
[*]After porting is complete, wait for the SMS from your new operator confirming the switch. Your phone may be dead for few hours when the porting takes place.
[/list] You need to submit:

[*]Duly filled CAF form with UPC code details
[*]Copy of valid Address and Identity proof
[*]Copy of last bill paid to current service provider (in case of postpay customer)
[/list]

Because other companies Like Airtel,Vodafone going to launch pan India 3G.So in near future will we get more cheaper 3G tariffs by bsnl or other company?

ahem. there has been no confirmation whether any company would offer pan india service through deals. there have been reports that airtel is in talks with idea and so on. and the fact remains... 3G would become cheaper with time. how soon? that is a pretty big question. it is also not clear whether BSNL would extend their 4200 rupee 6 month offering in the future. if they do, it would be simply amazing. though it would be been better if they were charging per month for it. still... 1500 for unlimited on 3G is not a bad deal. much better than anything we have seen in the market till now.

Back