• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,047
Status
Not open for further replies.

srk006

Regulars
ISP
BB Home Combo UL 750 & MTS MBlaze
These questions may be already answered in other threads. I need the current status and hence asking again ;)1. Heard Reliance uses a web based login. Is it still the same? 2. What is the auto log out time? Does the connection auto logout only when idle?3. Can I share the connection with multiple devices via wi-fi?Thank in advance :urock:

1. Heard Reliance uses a web based login. Is it still the same? - Yes, Its still the same, You need to log in every time u want to use the internet.2. What is the auto log out time? Does the connection auto logout only when idle? - There is no time for log out, some time I have been logged out in 15 min too, If you leave ur system idle.3. Can I share the connection with multiple devices via wi-fi? - You can, But Reliance doenst provide u with the wi-fi modem.

No, it has changed and is better than before with improved looks, it does not log you off anytime but if you have switched off your PC for more than an hour it will log off.:)

I would say Reliance is the best ISP out there amongst all presently, if you wanna take Reliance connection go for it now, Reliance is the best, they have even updated their present tariffs, Unlimited 300Kbps@ Rs.450 and 600Kbps for Rs.649 per month, go for Reliance now.:D

If I leave my system idle for more than 15 min, it automatically logs me off !

I suggest that you request for a static IP address as this would resolve the portal login issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back