Somebody wakeup tatasky, Dish tv to offer 400 channels next year!!!!!

ISP
airtel
I dont know if Tata Sky is ever going to offer channels relevant to us!!!:P:whistle::whistle:but dish tv is planning to give 400 channels by next year.source: Interview of dishtv chairman in NDTV profit.:yahoo:

I dont know if Tata Sky is ever going to offer channels relevant to us!!!:P:whistle::whistle:

but dish tv is planning to give 400 channels by next year.

source: Interview of dishtv chairman in NDTV profit.:yahoo:

We have been hearing this since a long time. Oh BTW the CEO of Dish TV has also not been santusht and left us now...:wall:

well, it may be possible when both the DTH buy transponders in coming year...

If Dish and Sun DTH do a smart tieup of sharing transponders (and fees) they can save half their money paid as transponder space.And start providing more channels without waiting for more satellites being launched.

But I guess they can't tie up cos they both use difference encryption/decryption method .. Also one uses MPEG2 and other MPEG4 ...

Well Dish tv will have to switch to MPEG4 eventually someday. So if they are thinking of tieup then they wud prefer to switch sooner instead of later.

@amish that is highly impossilbe as they will have to replace the existing STB of customers. just unimaginable . about 400 channels,we heard this long ago but they still did not cross 200 mark whichthey promised last year.:rofl:

It is sad that people don't understand about MPEG4 Stbs. Hitman needs to understand that MPEG4 stbs will receive MPEG2 channels.

But u need to understand tht this will not be acceptable to dishtv ... Just use some common sense ... Its very sad tht some ppl don't even have common sense

I dont know if Tata Sky is ever going to offer channels relevant to us!!!:P:whistle::whistle:

but dish tv is planning to give 400 channels by next year.

source: Interview of dishtv chairman in NDTV profit.:yahoo:

Go back to sleep mann!!
U've been dreaming..

Back