Somebody wakeup tatasky, Dish tv to offer 400 channels next year!!!!!

If they change the encryption to IRDETO then it will be same as dishtv STb not suntv and will not recieve suntv paid channels ... and dish Tv cam will not be able to receive Sun dth channels ... just first try and then question me ... lolzzz ... The logic was simple but as I said it need just a little common sense to understand ... But sadly its lacking in few ppl ...

If they change the encryption to IRDETO then it will be dishtv STb not suntv ... and dish Tv cam will not be able to receive Sun dth channels ... just first try and then question me ... lolzzz ... The logic was simple but as I said it need just a little common sense to understand ... But sadly its lacking in few ppl ...

First you were talking about a dish tv feed and now talking about encryptionk :rofl:
Oh no common sense to you. Why I gave two systems because you can get a hint. But as you lack it you are not able to find. You need to know that we can use both scrambling systems at a time. Then there will be no need to change either. I won't question you as you are don't anything in this regard. See my posts and I am only giving details and nothing from you. You are only abusing others. BTW where is your clone Ajuravi007? If he posts you go missing. If you post he goes missing. Having lot of free time in your TS CC office?

I am free to help you but you should ask full questions and not half baked questions.

ya details given by u r so resourceful ... lolzzz ... But I wonder y u haven't tried anything as yet ... Oh I got it ... Cos it useless lolzz :D :D ...

Ya I am paid quite well by TS to keep ppl like u out of this forum ... But then there r some shameless creatures who creates new ID can comes back .. Just to get kicked out again :D .. Ajuravi is my senior :rofl: and we both r here to keep useless creatures out of this forum :D :D :D ... lolzzz

Btw how r u doing nowdays with multiple personality thing? Got any new personality as of lately ... One is here for everyone to guess :D

Now the CAT out of the BAG. Admin please ban these kinds of TS ccs. This forum should be for general public and not for advertising a particular brand.
We know that TS sales girls and boys are active in this forum for a long time.

By the way when did you got banned? What where those ids? I know you were banned for abusing me last month.

Did u also get banned? Its clear that hitman is joking for being TS cc and you seems to be taking it seriously. You surely lack sense of humor or as hitman said common sense :)

No one watches more than 25 channels on a regular basis.I will be happy as long as those channels are there.

I know shushub or the other admins might block me for this..
But this is really exciting for me..
Please admins let this be :)
I'm really sorry guys :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

I had participated in a contest on a website, I had to blog about my favorite IPL team.
I blogged about why i thought chennai super kings are the favorites to win the Tournament.

To my surprise my entry won me a prize.

The Prize:
An appearance on Tv. LIVE :)

I will be appearing live on

News24 (Hindi News Channel, Channel no. 510 on Tata Sky, Others please search for it) on
Saturday, 10/5/2008 at
2300 Hrs (11PM)

on a cricket talk show with Mr. Atul Wassan called

"Yeh India Ka Cricket Hai"

I consider myself lucky for having won this oppurtunity.
I have recieved the confirmation and the Tickets.

I will be flying to Delhi on saturday for the Interview [All expenses Paid.. Yippeee!!:yahoo:]

Wish me luck friends.

With Lots of Excitement

I know shushub or the other admins might block me for this..
But this is really exciting for me..
Please admins let this be :)
I'm really sorry guys :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

I had participated in a contest on a website, I had to blog about my favorite IPL team.
I blogged about why i thought chennai super kings are the favorites to win the Tournament.

To my surprise my entry won me a prize.

The Prize:
An appearance on Tv. LIVE :)

I will be appearing live on

News24 (Hindi News Channel, Channel no. 510 on Tata Sky, Others please search for it) on
Saturday, 10/5/2008 at
2300 Hrs (11PM)

on a cricket talk show with Mr. Atul Wassan called

"Yeh India Ka Cricket Hai"

I consider myself lucky for having won this oppurtunity.
I have recieved the confirmation and the Tickets.

I will be flying to Delhi on saturday for the Interview [All expenses Paid.. Yippeee!!:yahoo:]

Wish me luck friends.

With Lots of Excitement

Congratulations & Best of Luck
Please also tell News 24 channel to improve its news contents and they should stop following the footsteps of Shameless INDIA TV.

I hope you will communicate my message to news 24

Good luck
:)

Ah was this hitman bashing thread.........oh let me join as well:yahoo:.....Now I hope I dont get banned by mod for it.

Back