South Korea to get 1GBPS download by 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4,631
lol... bandwidth limited to 5GB

No dude our ISP providers would have matured then and will give a generous amount of bandwidth like around 6GB.

what would i do with 1gbps... the same i do with my 512kbps connection. if the activity i am doing needs 1gbps it would use it. if not, it won't... too much of bandwidth does not hurt anyone... :)

what would i do with 1gbps... the same i do with my 512kbps connection. if the activity i am doing needs 1gbps it would use it. if not, it won't...

too much of bandwidth does not hurt anyone... :)

Well I too don't need 1gbps speeds.2mbps(unlimited) for Rs.750 is very good instead of 256kbps which is being provided now.Just watching some hq videos in youtube is pain in the a&& with this speed.

Where is India? Our politicians call the country as globally emerging power. lol.. Its not our fault.. Its due to the vision of some *poor* corrupt Indian politicians. :(

you are missing the point. i do not mind ISPs offering current range of packages. i accept there are people who are happy with these kinds of plans. but my needs are different. i would get myself a 1gbps plan if i am offered so at a reasonable price. and it irritates me when people ask me why i need 1gbps or even 5-10-20-50-100mbps when i do not question your needs. what i do with my broadband connection is my headache. i need faster net. and i do not have to give a reason to justify that.

After some 2-3 years or so, peoples 'll laugh even on 2 mbit speed same as folks in eastern countries laugh on we Indians. Come on.. How one can say I don't need speeds.. :(

Back