Speed Difference on different Servers

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,521
I did a few tests on speedtest.net and link-removed on Excitel 75Mbps Plan with and without Private Internet Access VPN.
Capture.png

For some reasons PIA with UDP doesn't work well with Excitel, I don't know why. But with TCP, I could get around 25-30ish Mbps speeds on international servers. Its way lower than 75Mbits but still its better than >10Mbps I get without VPN.

link-removed Upload speeds didn't show up for some reason, tried other browers but not avail.

this is what im getting . it stays b/w 3-10 Mbps for me .

Source

@ijsa

go to link-removed
and click on speedtest at the bottom of the page . it will be under services head.

@Aakash Malhotra Seriously? Someone shared the pirate link but it was your duty to let him know. But if I say about Thread Hijacking, you say me "chill the f (fuck) out dude. jeez"

@Sushubh Sure mate, it's your forum. Cheers.

Arrey Bhai..... Don't feel offended, nobody is trying to hijack your thread....... we just had a small chit-chat.

Cheers.

@ijsa You are taking it seriously bhai, I wasn't offended or serious about it at all.

The thing is, I have received 2-3 warnings in past (when I was new) about forum ethics so I thought to bring that to notice. That's it.

You are one of the active fellow member here and I respect you.

Seriously, None offence was taken at all.

well. the links to o p e n l o a d are kind of problem with google. otherwise, i prefer people moderating themselves.

Back