• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,522

Ryan

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys,

Well this is an interesting problem. Airtel customer service is pathetic to say the least, after calling them, they think it's an issue with my computer. Anyway, the problem I'm facing is that during the day I get the 512kbps specified, however at night, it remains at 512kbps unless I reset the wireless modem router, after which my speed actually drops to a 256kbps connection. I have verified this with speed tests and even Airtel's own speed test server. Is this part of their FUP or something or could this be a problem at a node or something? Has anyone else also faced a similar problem? I have Airtel in Gurgaon. This speed drop only starting happening like 5 days ago. I'm thinking the 20gb FUP is affecting me but the airtel customer rep says since my plan is old, it still remains at 100gb. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/482/96864166.png

this is really strange ! what does the engineer tell after u showed him this screens ? i am in gurgaon and well no issue with me except i need to reboot modem at 10 to get 1mb now suxx.Customer service has gonne pathetic for me since last month i really think airtel now hires anyone for their customer care lol .If u near sector 7-4 i have the engineer who visits here pm me if u need it call him u will get the service soon trust me on that

Back