Turbo 1299 night speed problem???

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,499
:redface: i bet they would say they dont even know abut it will call tomorrow and confirm

how woud the engineer check this? They wud have to check the connection at night for that isnt it.

:P if it is technical it should be from back but if it was a single user than they need to check us at night just make screen of speedtest at night without rebooting and tell them see and tell whats wrong

by the way, did anyone on this plan talk to CC about doubling the speed? If you did get a response, what did they say? would be doubled to 1mbps flat or 1/2mbps night booster. I was told i wud be migrated to 1 mbps flat by 15th june. I'll wait it out till that time.

My speed is not getting doubled these days without restarting the modem.WTH??

by the way, did anyone on this plan talk to CC about doubling the speed? If you did get a response, what did they say? would be doubled to 1mbps flat or 1/2mbps night booster. I was told i wud be migrated to 1 mbps flat by 15th june. I'll wait it out till that time.

u mean july **** they said to me it is 1 mb and 2 mb by 15 same crap they doing nothing excet bullshiting and since u from gurgaon can u pm me did u get any call from engineer and do u know his name and which area u from

no engineer, no names. I will wait till 15th then i'll tackle them. i am from saraswati vihar, mg road.

Back