Airtel Broadband Turbo 1299 plan 512kbps - 1mbps unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter Shivharsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 423
  • Views Views 87,370
Any updates with the speeds...me getting crappy speeds....like 50 kb per second ...Im on the Turbo 1299 planPreviously i used to get download speeds of 12 mbps/...not its all gone :(

Hi Guys..

I am new to forum.. came to know about it while surfing net to find the best broadband connection in Mumbai within my budget. Its really a good forum with lot of information & experienced users.

I am interested in this plan... But before signing on this I need to know if Mumbai users of Airtel have been FUPed & at what limit (20 GB or 100 GB)

I am actually a heavy downloader & will be using the connecting mostly in night & hence the query. The agent selling the plan is saying that FUP only allows 20 GB which is a big turn off.

Further if being FUPed..speeds with become half respectively (256 kbps day, 512 kbps night) or flat 256 kbps across.

Thanks in advance. Your replies will help me in deciding the best plan.

Yea its true, all new plans for Mumbai sucks so do not take them if you are a heavy downloader. If you will be downloading mostly in the night i recommend you to get Flash 384 plan from Tata Indicom broadband, 384kbps during day and 1.5mbps during night for 1200 bucks a month.
you can check the other plans here http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/tariffs.html

nothing is mentioned on the site, best to call their CC and ask about the FUP limits

Guys, what are the upload speeds during day and night for turbo 1299 plan in Bangalore. I am aware that download speeds are 512kbps during day and 1mbps during night. Wanted to know about the upload speeds ? Can any one confirm the upload speeds in bangalore ?

Guys, what are the upload speeds during day and night for turbo 1299 plan in Bangalore. I am aware that download speeds are 512kbps during day and 1mbps during night. Wanted to know about the upload speeds ? Can any one confirm the upload speeds in bangalore ?

~60-70 KBps during the day and ~90-100 KBps during the night.

Hey Guys...Just got this Airtel plan today in Mumbai. So far going good. After 10 had to pause the download & start again to get the increased speeds.

Back