Speed Reduced Before Crossing FUP

• Thread starter Thread starter kRuSnIk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 6,534
^ this shows download traffic only. u shud select total traffic coz fup includes down+up.

airtel does not take into account upload.My total traffic is 27 gb and 80% of 30 gb is 24gb.One interesting thing you will notice is that both the OP's post and my post,3 gb is added.he has consumed 147 gb and fuped.I have consumed 21 gb and 80% of fup warning is at 24.airtel is adding 3 gb extra

its is not possible for any isp to exclude uploads. esle ppl wud take a cheap connection and start seed boxes. i m not saying airtel is right or anything. all i m saying is that every1 counts uploads AFAIK.

If that was true then i would have gotten the fup warning 2 days back as my total download reached 24 gb 2 days ago.Can others plz tell me the difference you are getting in airtel smartbytes page and airtel.in page?

Total Data consumed = 14.2 GB as per networx app. Smartbyte shows 57.94 GB left. My current plan gives 75 GB @2mbps. So, according to Airtel I've used 17.06 GB which is 2.86 GB more than my actual consumption.

Edit: Airtel Account shows 11.54 GB :: 05/12/2011-08/12/2011

as i said airtel is looting 3gb from us.I tried to lodge a complaint but the CC said that until you cross fup we cant.now airtel is secretly adding gb in your fup limits via smartbytes and calculating fup via smartbytes and not aritel.in user data.kRuSnIk can you do me a favour and check how much have you dled via airtel.in page?also admin and other users can you do the same.?

i guess airtel is implementing these cheap tactics for users with 30GB or more usage limit, if they did this to 5 or 10GB plans its easy to get caught. Its still possible to add 500MB to the 5GB and 1GB to the 10GB plan(you never know airtel) and send you a freaking email that you have consumed x % of your limit. After that bloody redirects every often to http://122.160.230.125:8080/vta/redirectedPage.do to buy 1GB(which they stole from us) for Rs 99 that costs them about Rs 10.

Grow Up Airtel, treat your customers fairly.

its is not possible for any isp to exclude uploads. esle ppl wud take a cheap connection and start seed boxes. i m not saying airtel is right or anything. all i m saying is that every1 counts uploads AFAIK.
Beam doesn't count uploads. yeah, UNLIMITED uploads. .

Back