Sports channels too costly on Sun Direct DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter vishyc88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,275

vishyc88

ISP
Dataone
ive found a profound difference b/w sun and other DTH services. Sports channels r too costly on SUN. compared to Tata Sky which is pretty less. time they reduce the prices. please HAVE UR SAY.

Yes I agree..Not only sports packages, Alacarte Packs too

except their base pack of 99 Rs. everything is costly in Sun DTH

Oh god. Are you paying Rs.99/- for base pack. Iam paying only Rs.75 + tax.

Oh god. Are you paying Rs.99/- for base pack. Iam paying only Rs.75 + tax.

he maybe using shine pack and you freedom pack.

he maybe using shine pack and you freedom pack.

There is only one base pack. no freedom/shine in SD.

The reason he pays Rs.99/month is is, he is from north.

I am using bsnl iptv and will be going for ADTV next monthmy friend is using SUN DTH and he is very happy with the connection quality of sun is very good compared to Zee Dish TV

Very True, Sports packa are really very costly in Sun direct, ESPN- Rs 38, Star Sports- Rs.38, Star Cricket- Rs.32, Ten Sports- Rs.20, Zee Sports- Rs.15 Where as the same in dishtv are available in south silver base pack and also on ala-carte basis Only Rs.45+ tax and get all these sports channels. Also infact all the ala-carte packs on Sun direct are very very costly.

just recharged for the set max package... i'm amazed at the quality of the transmission, the motion is so fluid and without any pixelation. this is the first time I'm really impressed with the picture quality on a channel in SD. BTW, Rs. 20 for a single month of Indian Premier League cricket I think is cheaper than taking a trip to south africa and watching it live :P.^^@above, I used to watch ICL on Zee Smile on dish some months back and let me tell you the quality of the transmission on dish tv sucked.

mate...u gotta kno one thing ..ther r people who watch more than one sport or even one event. basically i watch football and tennis too. and i wud get all 5 sport channels @ rs 75/- on Tata Sky with jus abt the same quality (perhaps better)...why wud i pay twice the amount. its not fair. Sun's surely gotta reduce the prices for sports channels..and introduce a cheaper package maybe.:huh:

Back