Star Plus HD added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 14,747
Are all STAR PLUS programmes come in HD as well alongwith widescreen? Anyways I guess its upscaled channel.

Are all STAR PLUS programmes come in HD as well alongwith widescreen? Anyways I guess its upscaled channel.

Yes all same programmes and its an Upscaled channel as currently only NGC HD and Discovery HD are in 1080i in India

STAR PLUS HD - Yes, it is available on BIGTV DTH as well. A Simple Question:What are we going to watch on STAR PLUS HD?Saas-bahu quarrel in HD????? Are we indians are just worth of this to spend MORE HARD EARNED MONEY for HD and that is also to watch "saas-bahu zagda" in HIGH DEFINITION????INDIA SHINING

STAR PLUS HD - Yes, it is available on BIGTV DTH as well. A Simple Question:

What are we going to watch on STAR PLUS HD?

Saas-bahu quarrel in HD????? Are we indians are just worth of this to spend MORE HARD EARNED MONEY for HD and that is also to watch "saas-bahu zagda" in HIGH DEFINITION????

INDIA SHINING

LOL!! VERY Well said - that's the reason I don't watch most of channels in the entertainment package except for weekends when they show some good movies.

I would like to see HBO, Star Movies, AXN on HD - the other day I was watching Black Knight on HBO and I wished it was HD

But wont the beautiful sets, jewellary, dresses/Saris, emotions, characters turning head 3 times look great in HD :D (just joking)
In abroad now most of TV programmes are shoot & broadcast in HD, even news channels are no excpetions. check below

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dlUPhql1cec

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ndaMCtD2cz0

tata-sky think its user are fools just by writing Starplus HD it becomes HD channel, we want star movies hd

When only 2 Genuine HD channels (NGC HD & Discovery HD) are der what can TS do? All DTH's are dong the same , in one word cheating

Dish tv has dat crap Zee tv and Zee cinema Upscaled.
TS has Star Plus upscaled
BIG TV too has Star Plus Upscaled
Sun has Colors and Sun TV upscaled
Airtel has only one channel :D

btw does anyone know whether Star Movies HD will be 1080i?? :(

India is far behind compared to HD programme content. Sky UK already has 'real' 'full' 50 HD channels, we have slowly started getting HD channels. Though programmes are not shoot in HD, but few have started like Sony's CID which is shoot in HD, so this programme can broadcast in full HD.
Living becomes BSkyB's 50th HD channel
BSkyB said Thursday it had signed three million high definition subscribers and had launched its 50th HD channel, Living HD.

The satcaster, which is on track to have 10 million digital customers by the end of the year, said all 50 HD channels would be available by Christmas and that it was witnessing record HD viewing.

The satcaster airs a slew of channels including BBC1, Sky1, ITV1 and Channel 4 in standard definition as well as HD, while pay channels including Sky Sports and Sky Movies are also available to Sky's subscribers in both formats.

This is a publicity gimmick, to add one more up-scaled channel just to increase their count of HD channels is just silly.

Back