Subscriber Self Care

• Thread starter Thread starter deva.cse03
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 17,502
we can access our sundirect account through internet
http://selfcare.sundirect.in:5369/webkit_en/htmlui_en/index.html

but dont know the username and password..how to get username and password?........

You can check your userid number in your stb's mailbox. Default password is 'password' All these informations are available on your stb mail. Thanks for the link.

You can check your userid number in your stb's mailbox. Default password is 'password' All these informations are available on your stb mail. Thanks for the link.

wht u mean...userid number is avialable in stb's mail box?.. i didnt find any no in my stb mail box.... whether userid is customer no or smart card no?....

whether u loggedin that link then how u loggedin that system..?

wht u mean...userid number is avialable in stb's mail box?.. i didnt find any no in my stb mail box.... whether userid is customer no or smart card no?....

whether u loggedin that link then how u loggedin that system..?

I am having homecast set top box..in my mail box nothing is coming..pls help me..

Userid is your Smartcard number. The default password to enter into that site is "password". Normally we receive one welcome mail from Sun dth as soon as our stb is activated. In that mail you will have those informations along with the amount you activated etc., (They are telling us to check www.sundirect.in :rofl:) I don't know why you didn't receive them.

In the site you gave you can login using the smartcard number.

Thanks for the info. . The site is jus giving few informations. I think after full launch it'll be givin more options. . .

i hv loggedin the system using my smart card no and password as "password".....it contains our contact details,distributor details,stb no,smart card no, and recharge date,........

Thank u guys..in that my current balance is -14..why is it?on 15th i recharged my account..

I have recharged on 13th March with Rs.400/-Now it showing -256 is the balance and expiry date is 12th April.My package is Tamil + Telugu So Tamil+telugu package costs Rs.144/- per month. This is supposed to be Rs.100 + Service tax. Why r they charging more?

i tried with my smart card no & password .it shows Login failed! Please check your login and password.what do do..any one slove this problem

Back