Subscriber Self Care

• Thread starter Thread starter deva.cse03
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 17,502
Thank u guys..in that my current balance is -14..why is it?on 15th i recharged my account..

Arun it is not showing correctly for everone.it is still in Test mode.Let us wait for the final release.

Personally i feel , everything will be ready @ SUN DTH by April 14th (Tamil New Year - Though KK changed it to Thai 1st).

I logged in with STB smart card number and password as password and got the correct information about the status of my account including the full details of the distributor.No account error.Thanks for the link

Arun it is not showing correctly for everone.it is still in Test mode.Let us wait for the final release.

Personally i feel , everything will be ready @ SUN DTH by April 14th (Tamil New Year - Though KK changed it to Thai 1st).

Thank u viki..
It is good that sun direct is working quickly before the launch of Big tv:thumbsup:..

i tried with my smart card no & password .it shows Login failed! Please check your login and password.what do do..any one slove this problem
Use your smart card number with only the numeric part eliminating the alphabets and spaces for login id and key in "password" for password. You should be able to login.:thumbsup:

I have recharged on 13th March with Rs.400/-
Now it showing -256 is the balance and expiry date is 12th April.
My package is Tamil + Telugu

So Tamil+telugu package costs Rs.144/- per month. This is supposed to be Rs.100 + Service tax. Why r they charging more?

HI. . . The process of balance deduction is similiar to our mobile. . 1re rental will be deducted daily 12.a.m right. . .the same way the monthly rental of rs75 is splitted into (75/30) = Rs2.5. Now the daily rental is deducted from ur account in the early hours only. But due to improper software updates the recharge amount, balance, and also the charge is being printed wrongly. U'll be telecasted correctly. . . till the last day of validity. . .

Yes the link is not working... today i have checked... may be the server is down or they have removed the link for public access.

Back