Subscriber Self Care

• Thread starter Thread starter deva.cse03
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 17,502
I think they have some problem in their server. I am getting the same when tried to login.

Yes same error. Is the two months subscription be available whenever they introduce new package or we need to ask for them??

Yesterday.. i am from Bangalore and paid one subscription as it the normal offer here..Does it mean i would be able to get the packages for one year?? including new one..

You will get only the basic pack free for one year. For other packages you have to pay. They wont give 2 months free if they introduce any channel. But better confirm this with cc.

Its not working. I think they are doing updates in that may be new package subscription info are adding.

Hi all. Again self care is working. But there is no updates. But the change password is not working for me. Any one try and reply me.

Hi all. Again self care is working. But there is on updates. But the change password is not working for me. Any one try and reply me.

Password chenge is working fine Raja...please tick the checkbox under service ie video [xxxxxxxxx]...

Back