• Thread starter Thread starter Smile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,436

Smile

Entertainment
ISP
DSL
:thumb:Sun HD added 5 more new HD Channels:Tamil Songs HD, Tamil Movies HD, Telugu Songs HD, Telugu Movies HD & English Movies HD !!Wow ! Total 8 HD Channels !:smile:

:thumb:

Sun HD added 5 more new HD Channels:

Tamil Songs HD, Tamil Movies HD, Telugu Songs HD, Telugu Movies HD & English Movies HD !!

Wow ! Total 8 HD Channels !
:smile:

Are u able to see. because when i clicked i got signal not found , check cable message. even the existing NATG, and Discovery also throwing same error. may be they r in the process of setting up.

Oh no, I expected the times now HD, and some other standard HD channels, not Tamil and Telugu movies/songs...

^ Some other user has reported Movies Now HD channel being tried out on their HD test channels. Maybe its that one...!

Hi, i just called customer care and explained the error. they told me to switch off the STB and remove and reconnect the HDMI cable and then try. No realignment and software updation is required. Regarding the Sun TV channel on HD it may take some more time. lets hope all SD problem will come to an end.But i observed the signal quality has increased to 95+.regards,Prabhu

Back