• Views Views 17,848

MSK_SAN

ISP
BSNL DATA ONE
:thumbsup: Sun Network Yet Another New Channel For Comedy . SUN

ADITYA Its Free To Air Starts From Feb 7th Sunday . Can View In

Cable Also :thumbsup:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8382/adityaop9.jpg

That is great. That is why they have kept channel spaces between tamil channels 101 etc...

@tech cool This channel will not be coming to Sun direct.It is exclusive to cable operators. I think both Comedy thirai and Adithya tv will show case the same commedy content through out the day:wall::wall::wall:

Hello Arun,I have sharper eyes than you.See at the bottom of the AD. The satelite downlink frequency is mentioned.So it is not a local cable content.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hello Arun,

I have sharper eyes than you.
See at the bottom of the AD.
The satelite downlink frequency is mentioned.
So it is not a local cable content.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

'24 hour comedy channel for the first time in cable in India' is what the ad actually says.

'24 hour comedy channel for the first time in cable in India' is what the ad actually says.

That is called "COMEDY":confused::confused::confused:

That is great. That is why they have kept channel spaces between tamil channels 101 etc...
Why the hell all these days they were scrolling that Comedy thirai will be Charged Rs20 from Feb 2009 if they were starting a new free comedy channel for all?Looks like SD guys not in proper frame of mind.

They are doing it because they were not sure if they will get permission to launch channels.They were very sure not to charge for these channels else no one will see it.It is comming free till today.Even Comedy Thirai is available in most of the local cables.

Back