• Thread starter Thread starter babloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,045

babloo

Regular
ISP
Asianet
Sports packs etc are I think costly and should be reduced. Do you think the price of the sun direct and some of the package should be reduced?

SD is costly for long term sports package subscribers.But certainly cheap for people subscribing selected channels for 1-2 months like me.

Yes Sun direct is very costly. and specially their sports packs or ala-carte. Their 5 sports channels(ESPN, Star Sports, Star Cricket, Zee Sports and Tensports) costs Rs.143+ tax. Where You will get all these sports channels in Dishtv's South Silver basic pack which cost Rs.113+ tax and have all these sports channels + more 100+ plus channels along with the channels you have selected for your language Zone.

Can some one helpe me what is this means?? (Tamil Classic Tamil 90's Tamil Latest ) I have seen in sun dth website?? whether its a radio channel with gud tamil songs or not available on Sun dth.. I checked with CC they said there is no radio channel like this in SUN DTH.. I am planning to buy sun dth.. If some one help me its great..

//// Tamil Classic Tamil 90's Tamil Latest ) I have seen in sun dth website?? whether its a radio channel with gud tamil songs or not available on Sun dth.. ////Yes, these are tamil radio channels. Similarly, Such radio channels are available for other south indian languages also. By Classic, they mean 70s. They do not play very old (bhagavathar etc) songs. A real pity.

Yes Sun direct is very costly. and specially their sports packs or ala-carte. Their 5 sports channels(ESPN, Star Sports, Star Cricket, Zee Sports and Tensports) costs Rs.143+ tax.

Where You will get all these sports channels in Dishtv's South Silver basic pack which cost Rs.113+ tax and have all these sports channels + more 100+ plus channels along with the channels you have selected for your language Zone.

Yes but who will compromise on the quality. ?
But there are some people who need quantity rather than quality :D:hysterical: may be good for them . But they are happy enough to shout like a in the TS forum :hysterical:

Back