SUN Direct DTH - Screenshots

• Thread starter Thread starter mailtoviki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8,165
no mr.mailtoviki..today i went to distributor premises he checked all the subscription came to him but he didnt find my name..after that i contacted my dealer he told that he gave the subscription agreement to the distributor on 8th of this month..so i dont know what to do..after that i called CC and register a compliant against my dealer and the distributor..i know the result only by 2morrow..

very much eagerly waiting for sun direct to be installed in my home...

Oh...It seems they have missed your papers...You have the installation & activation card withu u right?!

yes i am having....even my name is there with my dealer in the name list given to my distributor on 8th of this month...i personally went and checked with my dealer today....

Mr Arun, Check the entry book and there will be one number(called COF number. I don't exact meaning :) ). I guess its a customer number, take that number and ask them to proceed further with that number. As long as we have that number we can get the SUN DTH connection.

Hi Mr.Chennai...can u pls tell me what is the meaning of entry book?what r u tellimg to convey by that?

looks good. nice ui and simple to use remote. navigation will be simple to everyone i think :happy:

Hi Arun,You said, your name is there in the list which is given to distributer. There should be one unique number along with the name which is given to distributer. Did you notice that. As long as we have that number, we can get the SUN DTH connection. You meet the distributer and show you number and ask them to provide the connection.

No i didnt notice that number..will any how check with my dealer..Thank u very much for u r help mr.chennai...

Cheers for the screen shots but imo the graphical interface is very average compared to Tata Sky. And i don't expect Sun direct to pose any threat to Tatasky or DishTV. So it looks like a case of waiting until March 2008 when Reliance enters the DTH race.

Back