Sun Direct DTH: Searching for signal missed important semifinal match

• Thread starter Thread starter tjvinoth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 7,988
But DD DTH in the same satellite is working fine ! all those channels SD shares with DD are coming without any trouble

yaa some channles are missing mhone and others it conformed news in news channles are u can see breaking news

I heard that some problem in Sun DTH Server so those temporary transmitions stop & it will normal in a sort time.

Channels of kalaignar group channels and Mh1 is not coming in all DTH and cable tv's because of problems in some tps of Insat 4b. All above channels are from insat 4b C band transponders. and is ISRO is working on this problem, this prob occurs due to slight change in orbit of satellite.

Yes you are right, I spoke to the customer support in chennai today(08/07/2010), they said there is a technical problem in Satellite communication. And do not change the direction of dish or LNB to adjust. The service will resume by itself once they fix the problem. This is what the support person replied. :bowtoyou:

Though the satellite problem cut off Sun Network and other channels,they were smart enough to provide ESPN in channel 500 as usual so thatno one missed the Germany vs Spain match ..I am surprised how some of you did not check it?They are now restoring the channels one by one with very poor audio and video quality....hope it gets corrected....

My box shows signal level zero. What is the signal level for those of you getting some channels (500 or whatever) ?

Channels of kalaignar group channels and Mh1 is not coming in all DTH and cable tv's because of problems in some tps of Insat 4b. All above channels are from insat 4b C band transponders. and is ISRO is working on this problem, this prob occurs due to slight change in orbit of satellite.

Can you elobrate? Waiting for your reply.

Back