Sun Direct DTH: Searching for signal missed important semifinal match

• Thread starter Thread starter tjvinoth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 7,988
Though the satellite problem cut off Sun Network and other channels,they were smart enough to provide ESPN in channel 500 as usual so that
no one missed the Germany vs Spain match ..I am surprised how some of you did not check it?
They are now restoring the channels one by one with very poor audio and video quality....hope it gets corrected....

During Germany Vs Spain Match tried all possible ways to watch ESPN , no luck :(

For heaven sake do not do a factory reset as the channels are now erratic and in duplicate.My friend did a factory reset and after that he is not getting any channels.For me ,nearly 50% channels are working....let us wait and see how ISRO solve the problem with the satellite.

Initially i was getting "E-48 no signal" but one ridiculous customer care executive has made me do the factory defaults for this issue and from that point onwards am getting only "8888" the default LED display in my STB. I could not change any channels. All am getting is "E- 50 No Service Available". All they say is they do not know when the issue will get fixed. Am very upset that I would be missing the all important FIFA finals..

Back