• Thread starter Thread starter Shibu_john1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,208

Shibu_john1

Regular
ISP
Mtnl
Few things , i wanted to discuss about sun dth 1. No SOFTWARE UPDATES2. I see that only tamil channels are being added( is it that only tamil viewers pay Sundth, and other get receiption for free);)3.Jeevan and kairali people was removed (Even Some Telegu channels were removed):madness:4.I have more that sufficient balance in my account and i have subcribed to Chirithira and Mercury package, but every month i have to call and activate it as after a month, the package get deactivated it self, CC Gives bull**** ragssssssss:S As people say that when something new begins, quality is given top priorty and when quantity is huge, quality is compromised :o Is Sundirect increases its prices, i am sure they will loose lot of customers:cool2:

next month they will again add removed channels(after getting 2 more TP on march 09).......price not increased

we cant 100% guarntee that they will add the removed channels next month.If those channels need to come then they have to pay 1 crore for 1 year.we know that Angel tv is back in SD by paying 1 crore.

But how they took back Shalom TV ? I think they have no such money to give them ... I think , it means if viewers ask, then they can include the removed channels.. ?

every dth operators are running their service only for money not for public service try to understand it first guys;)

i did find SD Quality less than Tata Sky.. As a best example i have not changed my TV setting (color, brightness, sharpness etc) when i was using SD....The same setting gives me the crystal clarity in TS.... also i the signal i am getting in TS is full.. not a fraction of point missing in both Signal and Quality..,Though SD in MPEG4 as they have the unwanted channels more they are wasting the bandwidth and also compromising the quality...

i did find SD Quality less than Tata Sky.. As a best example i have not changed my TV setting (color, brightness, sharpness etc) when i was using SD....

The same setting gives me the crystal clarity in TS.... also i the signal i am getting in TS is full.. not a fraction of point missing in both Signal and Quality..,

Though SD in MPEG4 as they have the unwanted channels more they are wasting the bandwidth and also compromising the quality...

No comparision between TS and SD. SD is MPEG4 tech. and has far better video quality than TS :thumb:, as I've compared both of them by keeping side by side on same channel. Now, channel wise and service wise, other facilities TS outshines SD :D

Back