• Thread starter Thread starter arun_robo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,330

arun_robo

Regulars
ISP
airtel
from 8.9.08 onwards sunnetwork going to launch new 24 hr channel called comedy thirai(24 hr tamil comedy channel).....i think this will come sundirect from first day onwards :yahoo:source:ad showing in sun tv

WOW Great news for Tamil People. :yahoo: First Comedy Channel. :yahoo:

wow grt news, i will try to record the advert and post.

i jus saw the ad and hv recorded it i will upload it shortly. if they show comedy dramas, and other comedy related programs it will be good instead of just movie comedy.

guys off the topic dont visit the sun tv official website, the website is infected with some trojan.

www.sun.in
www.sunnetwork.tv
www.sunnetwork.org

all infected with trojan virus:wall:

Huuuraaah, Great News.So we are going to get a Channel Called Comedy Thirai,a channel like Comedy Central. :thumbsup::yahoo:

wow grt news, i will try to record the advert and post.

i jus saw the ad and hv recorded it i will upload it shortly. if they show comedy dramas, and other comedy related programs it will be good instead of just movie comedy.

guys off the topic dont visit the sun tv official website, the website is infected with some trojan.

www.sun.in
www.sunnetwork.tv
www.sunnetwork.org

all infected with trojan virus:wall:

How did u say this, beucase i search this new channel in Google. It says these websites are harm ur computer.

Good news...Then it will come on Tata(Sky :dance:

Hi,so we can expect two new channels on Sun Direct. One is Zee Tamil and Tirai (New Comedy Channel )

Back