• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,335

A.Pradeep

Madurai kaaran
ISP
Airtel 512 kbps Unlimited Broadband
In SunDirect, SunTv channel is coming real bad.They are using already 2 sundirect logos and now a word SunDirect is going from left to right.And also for every 1 minute they are showing the VC Number.I think it is all becoz of RCV.I am in madurai,and i have RCV Cable also.They are just shading the sundirect logo and showing it on cable.So sundirect showed 2 logos and RCV shaded that two logo also,and now sundirect is using sundirect word.It is really bad.The picture is full of logos and words.How can a subscriber watch the channel?:madness::@:@ Everyone getting like this?

why sundirect adding logos in left & right b'cos acv(som cable operators) illegly tapping suntv signals

Very irritating way to prevent signal stealing. Another way is to remove all logos including the sun tv logo on its dth beam, should be able to catch perpetrators that way too.

Guys someone tell me abt this.I saw a serial called Mekala on SunTV at 6pm.While i was watching that serial, VC Number was shown more than 6 to 7 times and also SUN DIRECT WORD went from left to right. Ok now read this,I Saw the same serial on RCV (Royal Cable Vision).They always record the show and show it after 1 hr.So i checked the same Mekala Serial on RCV, and in that i didnot find any VC Number from starting to the end of the serial and also i didnot find the SUNDIRECT WORD Coming on the screen.They just shaded the Sundirect logo alone.That's all.But how they don't get the VC Number and SUN DIRECT WORD for the whole show?How did they prevent the VC Number and the word.I didnot see any VC Number for the full show,but when i watched it on my dish,i got lots of VC Number.He also recorded it in SunDirect,but how he alone not getting the number.He just shaded the SunDirect logo,nothing other than that.Pls explain me..........

SunDirect subscribers explain me by reading my above msg

Guys someone tell me abt this.I saw a serial called Mekala on SunTV at 6pm.While i was watching that serial, VC Number was shown more than 6 to 7 times and also SUN DIRECT WORD went from left to right.

Ok now read this,I Saw the same serial on RCV (Royal Cable Vision).They always record the show and show it after 1 hr.So i checked the same Mekala Serial on RCV, and in that i didnot find any VC Number from starting to the end of the serial and also i didnot find the SUNDIRECT WORD Coming on the screen.They just shaded the Sundirect logo alone.That's all.But how they don't get the VC Number and SUN DIRECT WORD for the whole show?How did they prevent the VC Number and the word.I didnot see any VC Number for the full show,but when i watched it on my dish,i got lots of VC Number.He also recorded it in SunDirect,but how he alone not getting the number.He just shaded the SunDirect logo,nothing other than that.Pls explain me..........

Well from what I had experienced, there are ways to block that VC number to appear on the screen. I used to Check TS and cable often for VC number. In TS, VC number appears frequently but in Cable I ve seen only once and that too after a long wait and watch. So, I think cable operators do have a technique to block the VC number.

Yes they do some technique to block the VC Number.How to do that? Anyone know?

Yes they do some technique to block the VC Number.How to do that? Anyone know?

why ? are u a cable Operator ? :P

:ashamed:I sometimes record movies for my own use.I don't like the VC Number coming on the picture,it makes the picture bad.So i need to prevent the VC Number.:thumbsup:

Back