Flipkart Super Money

Did another transaction on Amazon for ₹1000. Cashback ₹4. Lol, at this rate I will have to spend ₹25k to get cashback in my account.

I meant 5 rupee 🤖 max cashback limit 👹

Yeah I mean I haven't seen more than 5. So I imagine that's the limit. I really don't see them giving 1% on bigger transactions. Not sustainable. Best for smaller transactions which would have been great with UPI Lite. Reaching 100 before cashback starts expiring is going to be complicated. I am just using this for bigger fonts lol.

Not sustainable true but they did mention up to 5% so that is a probability. Lets see what cashbacks future transactions hold. I don't need 2 apps doing the same thing. It lacks bill pay options for services too for now. Fonts are not an issue for me yet, I don't find much difference on legibility on other app.

R8reKKF.webp

was trying to pay and it did this few minutes ago lol. so annoying. god knows what they changed now.

I am guessing someone exploited some loophole in the previous build. There is no reason for them to force an update. I had just used the app ten minutes ago so it's not like the update was pending for a while. Changelog has the usual performance improvements and stuff.

This happens on some apps. I guess they check version and prompt to update. I saw the update too just now, maybe it was pushed recently.

So, I was wondering, the app promotes an upcoming prepaid card style product. I thought RBI went after these types of cards and all of them more or less disappeared from the market in recent months?

Back