sushil kumar won bronze

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,657
congrats sushil !

great news .... i guess this was unexpected .. any way .. all medals are unexpected :P but haven't heard much about him in news .. currently 3 boxer are lot in news .. out of them one lost his match yesterday and today is the match day for rest player .. hope we get some good news from them also ..

Congrats!!! Yes this was unexpected, but a very good surprise, so slowly medal tally is growing, we can hope more from boxers now too :thumbsup:

I guess this is it. Can't grow anymore.

I dont know what you wanna say.If you mean medals then I would like to inform you that Vijender Kumar(Indian Boxer) has won his QF match and now another Bronze is secured by India hope he goes further and Wins a Gold.:thumbsup:

I dont know what you wanna say.If you mean medals then I would like to inform you that Vijender Kumar(Indian Boxer) has won his QF match and now another Bronze is secured by India hope he goes further and Wins a Gold.:thumbsup:

If not gold we can expect bronze atlest and that will create another historical record as we never won more than 2 medal

Back