TABLETS Which One to buy, and why! Find your reason here

• Thread starter Thread starter rajm11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 8,551
No. I dont have idea about huzur paga but is it confirm I can get tab phone aakash from there? I will buy it within 6 months. Now my plan is to buy D2H DVR this time.

I post a link already where they mention to call the number & they will deliver to user house.

----------

Can we upgrade processor like other parts of computers like hard drive, ram etc

I just bought the Milagrow TabTop..its awesome...I have decided to now give up on my laptop.

I was in mall 3/4 days back , apparently looking at tabs ( duh!! ) and I met a technical person from Samsung and he was telling me that since ICS is made for cellphone and tablets alike, It will unlock the potential for calling on GSM as well, and hence Samsung tab 10.1 will RECEIVE support for GSM calling cause it has hardware ( sim tray & messaging), will xoom receive its calling ability as well ?also he told me that 7.7 will be launched on or around nov 15th where as 8.9 & 7.0 plus will be here in January Samsung is marketing them such way that they will exhaust the supply of 10.1 and then only move to next version ,so yah this is the case

my above comment has been used in XDA forum very recently, with redacted link to this forum..... I will post a link once I am home....btw IBF we are being famous... me and YOU on XDA imagine that....

Back