• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 52,498
Status
Not open for further replies.

rana G

ISP
mobile net
plz someone define me the setting for docomo net. i have samsung dual sim phone, model GT-E2152i.i call so many to ccare of docomo but they does not know and are very careless to the customersevery time they told ur problem is solved in 48 hours but problem is not solved.i also have lava mobile broadband usb stick. if any one used it plz tell me the lava setting also.i did setting for lava stick btu cant connect to the netprofile name: TATA DOCOMO INTERNETdial : *99***1# or *99#user name : blankpswrd : blankapn : TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET

The apn you've mentioned is correct

The apn you've mentioned is correct

OK. WAT ABOUT DIAL WHICH IS CORRECT *99#, *99***1#. I TRY BOTH BUT CANT CONNECT TO NET. ccare said we have knowledge only about tata docomo dongle about others dongle we r nill

Tell the CC that you are using a dongle provided by TD ;)Afaik*99# is correctandtata.docomo.internetuser name password are to be left blank.

rana G said:
{{{{
x720 said:
Tell the CC that you are using a dongle provided by TD}}}}}}}}}

what u want to ask i didnt understood. what is CC and TD

After saving settings reboot your phone. It will solve your problem.

If you are using it in PC then you have to give extra initialization command in PC.

rana G said:
what is CC and TD

CC = Customer Care

TD = TATA DOCOMO

lubob said:
rana G said:
{{{{

After saving settings reboot your phone. It will solve your problem.

If you are using it in PC then you have to give extra initialization command in PC.

CC = Customer Care

TD = TATA DOCOMO

ccare didnt send setting to me, they said ur phon is not described here so we cant send. i told them my phon is samsung dual sim, model GT-E2152i they we does not anything about dat. type and send INTERNET to 52270. i did it and i got replied msg ur mobile does not support to net. what rubbish! i use bsnl, virgin net on same mobile and they said ur mobile does not support.

Just save the above settings and put off your phone for some time.Remove your Sim and insert it again. Restart your phone. You will be able to surf internet.

Just save the above settings .

nither ccare send me the setting nor any one post above and u said just save the above setting.
wheres the setting bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back