Tata DOCOMO GPRS Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
wer on earth r the settings? I SCRATCHED MY WHOLE HEAD BUT COULDNT FIND THE SETTINGS FOR DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!! :wall::wall::wall::wall:

I took their connection a couple of weeks back and never bothered to try it but last week I received a SMS from them stating my mobile is compatitable for GPRS and MMS and I need to save the settings I am going to receive and I did receive them but it did not work...But yesterday I switched off the mobile and removed the sim and Inserted it again then it started working and the speed is great...May be u should try this incase u received the settings

I took their connection a couple of weeks back and never bothered to try it but last week I received a SMS from them stating my mobile is compatitable for GPRS and MMS and I need to save the settings I am going to receive and I did receive them but it did not work...

But yesterday I switched off the mobile and removed the sim and Inserted it again then it started working and the speed is great...

May be u should try this incase u received the settings

SIGH. i got the text too. but the settings never came. can some1 please manually enter the settigns? PLEASE:bowtoyou:

Hi friends,the new subscribers will automatically get the settings named TATA DOCOMO DIVE-IN , TATA DOCOMO MMS and TATA DOCOMO INTERNET as soon as you put the TATA DOCOMO SIM card into the handset. If you don’t get the settings automatically, SMS TATA DOCOMO INTERNET to 52270(toll free).:urock:

bhai! i tried it all. apparently the tata server is havin probs. so im not getting the settings even after texting. so can some1 please upload the settings manually? i just need the APN n domain. pleaseeee...

1)Dive inApn home page proxy server port 2)Internet apn 3)MMSapn home page proxy server port this is for Nokia mobiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back