Tata DOCOMO GPRS Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
tata docomo network as of now is quite congested...i guess it should be rectified soon...it may also depend on what city you live in?? cheekrox where do you live?..however try their website to clarify doubts..tatadocomo.com

im from hyd mate! n yeah...the network is CONGESTED BIG TIME!! :wall: it took me 20 tries to get thru CC.

----------

thanks!

^ It's really great to see atleast some operator in India being serious about customer service :thumbsup: Though I am personally not a fan of the Tata brand due to the numerous troubles I have had, this gesture is nevertheless heartening.

^ It's really great to see atleast some operator in India being serious about customer service :thumbsup: Though I am personally not a fan of the Tata brand due to the numerous troubles I have had, this gesture is nevertheless heartening.

Hope someday we can convince you to join the TATA DOCOMO gang so we can have fun together! :thumbsup:

^ I am not switching to any operator, Tata or otherwise. Atleast not until number portability comes.

1)Dive in
Apn
home page [/URL]
proxy server
port

2)Internet
apn

3)MMS
apn
home page [/URL]
proxy server
port

this is for Nokia mobiles.

Thank you, Mr. Anil, for the manual settings!!!

@TataDOCOMO,any plans of launching GPRS topups in Prepaid? Like the Rs.100 topup u have in Postpaid..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back