Tata DOCOMO GPRS Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm having a GPRS problem on the DoCoMo network. It shows a "Connecting via GPRS" msg and after sometime the "G" icon shows up in the top corner(meaning I'm connected via GPRS). But the homepage (or any page) never loads and the "Connecting via GPRS" screen does not go away. I have the following GPRS settings (on Nokia 5100 mobile), which I saved directly from the SMS I received from Tata DoCoMo:

Settings Name: TATA
Homepage: OpenDNS
Session Mode: Temporary
Connection Security: Off
Data Bearer: GPRS
GPRS Access Point: TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN
IP Address: 10.124.94.7
Authentication Type: Normal
Login Type: Automatic
Username:
Password:

Could anyone have any idea why this problem might be occuring?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I'm having a GPRS problem on the DoCoMo network. It shows a \"Connecting via GPRS\" msg and after sometime the \"G\" icon shows up in the top corner(meaning I'm connected via GPRS). But the homepage (or any page) never loads and the \"Connecting via GPRS\" screen does not go away. I have the following GPRS settings (on Nokia 5100 mobile), which I saved directly from the SMS I received from Tata DoCoMo:

Settings Name: TATA
Homepage: OpenDNS
Session Mode: Temporary
Connection Security: Off
Data Bearer: GPRS
GPRS Access Point: TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN
IP Address: 10.124.94.7
Authentication Type: Normal
Login Type: Automatic
Username:
Password:

Could anyone have any idea why this problem might be occuring?

Thanks in advance

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us your contact number and your exact location to check the GPRS problem.

Thank you

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us your contact number and your exact location to check the GPRS problem.

Thank you

Contact number and location sent via pm. Thanks.

I tried calling CC for the settings wherein I was informed to send an sms dive to 52270. I did but nothing happened. On calling CC again I was told it should be DIVE which I have tried several times but nothing happens. I tried the settings given on the page and the Edge icon shows up but I'm unable to browse the net. I am using iMate JAQ and my No. is 9039076661

HI How to Install OPERA MINI on my mobile, i did downloaded using default browser, while installing it gives web setting - TATA DECOMO DIVE IN, everything fine but itz not coonecting thru OPERA MINI, is i am doing anything wrong. Default browser is doing good thru TATA DOCOMO...MAEK Nokia 2626I DID installed thru AIRTEL it worked fine, but i did borrwoed thru friend AIRTEL SIM, afterthat its not connecting thru TATA DOCOMO, so i deleted & downloaded onceagain but itz not installing,Is TATA DOCOMO won't support for OPERA MINI, or any other setting to do....Thanks in adavnace

Hello, I have been trying to get these settings to work on my phone for more than a month now! It's very frustrating to say the least that I can't use my map function on the phone. :madness:I am using a Nokia 5800 and I have entered these settings but it can only search for 'Packet Data' and not 'Gprs' as the settings state! How can I fix this?Thanks

Hello, I have been trying to get these settings to work on my phone for more than a month now! It's very frustrating to say the least that I can't use my map function on the phone. :madness:
I am using a Nokia 5800 and I have entered these settings but it can only search for 'Packet Data' and not 'Gprs' as the settings state! How can I fix this?
Thanks

@justavistin:

Please provide us your contact number to check the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you

@justavistin:

Please provide us your contact number to check the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you

Thanks for the quick reply, I have PM'ed you my number.
Thanks once again and I hope you can resolve this.
Let me know if you have received it.

does any1 know any futhr details on the new gprs plans..they hav spoken abt it in facebook n twitter bt no info givn..

yeah. they are launching/have launched unlimited gprs connections. i think the details are already on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back