Tata DOCOMO GPRS Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I wanted the gprs settings for my mobile phone ( Intex 4455 ) so can the DOCOMO people send me the settings message please :)

Hi guysI bought a Nokia 5800 XM phone recently. It has some some music applications like Touch Guitar, Touch Piano, etc. These applications are not opening on TATA DOCOMO sim card. They were running properly on my previous AIRTEL sim. Now on DOCOMO gives error saying "This apps run only on India Telco sim". But few music applications like Drummer, Jal Tarang r opening successfully. I tried uninstalling and again installing on docomo sim itself but again failed. Any idea what could be the problem? Please help...

@siddesh:

We have finally launched our unlimited GPRS plan and we will be introducing it in 2 packages. The first package will be the ‘Rs. 15 GPRS Pack’. This is a pre paid pack wherein a customer can recharge with Rs.15, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for next 3 days by selecting Docomo internet APN on their handsets. The second package will be the ‘Rs. 95 GPRS Pack’. In this pack, the customer can recharge with Rs. 95, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for the next 30 days. These packages will be applicable to TATADOCOMO home and roaming network only.

For further information please visit the Unlimited GPRS URL: GPRS Edge FAQs

I am from Kolkata WB. Can any one clarify what's the difference between TATA DOCOMO DIVE-IN and TATA DOCOMO INTERNET access points...??

I have a Nokia 6208 set... On various occasions I have sent INTERNET/DIVEIN/GPRS messages to 52270 and 121... Sometimes I got the connection setting only for divein as TATA DOCOMO DIVE-IN with APN as TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN..... after saving these settings .... I tried to access the portal... OpenDNS (as prompted in message).... but failed....

Then I tried a manual setup according to guidelines in the website.... with name as TATA DOCOMO INTERNET and access point as TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET ..... this time it's working fine... I am able to surf the net from my Opera mini browser....

My question is WTF is the access point TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN .... and should I tear my hair over it? I have seen the manual settings posted here... but my phone doesn't have options to set the proxy or homepage (in case of divein)... please help...

@siddesh:

We have finally launched our unlimited GPRS plan and we will be introducing it in 2 packages. The first package will be the ‘Rs. 15 GPRS Pack’. This is a pre paid pack wherein a customer can recharge with Rs.15, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for next 3 days by selecting Docomo internet APN on their handsets. The second package will be the ‘Rs. 95 GPRS Pack’. In this pack, the customer can recharge with Rs. 95, and thereafter the customer will be allowed to access unlimited data for the next 30 days. These packages will be applicable to TATADOCOMO home and roaming network only.

For further information please visit the Unlimited GPRS URL: GPRS Edge FAQs

Are these plans available in Mumbai? I'm asking because when when I go to this page TATA DOCOMO :: GPRS / EDGE after selecting my circle(Mumbai), and moving the mouse pointer over GPRS icon, a small transparent window opens up with these offer details. But when I click on the "More Info" link, I get the msg: "Offer currently not available in Mumbai"

Anybody has an idea if the Rs. 95 GPRS pack is available in Mumbai?

Thanks,
Nilesh

hello,i am using blackberry curve8900..could someone please give me the gprs/WAP settings for my phone. i tired to enter the settings manually, but i cant find any such option.

Hi!I am trying to get GPRS settings for my SEw995 but still customer care guys are not able to help me..the menu settings in w995 is bit differentInternet setting contains1. Connect using (PS Data/CS Data) If I click on PS Data i get these 2 options:a. Name - I have entered as TATAb. APN - tata.docomo.internetOther menu settings as below. Please help what do i need to enter in these fields:1. IP address - No option of automatic selection :(2. DNS address - again the same3. Authentication - by default, None, PAP, CHAP are clicked and MS CHAP, MS CHAP V2 are unclicked. 4. Data compression - Off5. Proxy settings - offIf i on it, the i see options of proxy address and port. I have entered the address as 10.124.94.7 and port as 8080. still its not happening.. pls help guys..Is there anyone using SEw995 who knows how to set GPRS. Pls help

hi,i have spice M940 mobile which support GPRS service,can any one suggest me manual GPRS SETTING for tata docomo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back