TATA Docomo GSM Commercial network Launch sequence

• Thread starter Thread starter karthik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 12,361
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Ya, even I'm waiting for it (Pune)! :pleasehelp:

The core GSM network of TATA DoCoMo is live across Mumbai and while doing a manual network search IND-039 or 405-039 will be shown.The help line number for TATA DoCoMo Mumbai is 90290-12345. It will surely launch with in a few weeks / days in August 09!!Cheers:thumbsup:

The core GSM network of TATA DoCoMo is live across Mumbai and while doing a manual network search IND-039 or 405-039 will be shown.The help line number for TATA DoCoMo Mumbai is 90290-12345.

It will surely launch with in a few weeks / days in August 09!!

Cheers:thumbsup:

Sorry to inform you, but the Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa launch dates are yet to be finalised!

Sorry to inform you, but the Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa launch dates are yet to be finalised!

When i search n/w manually i see a new operator named IND 039...is it tata docomo?

Any one knows when this will be available for Maharashtra & Goa(Pune)?

We have launched today in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa! :inodding:

We have launched today in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa! :inodding:

Where can I get the connection from?

what about Delhi? do they have any plans to launch here? I believe they can't easily catch the market share here with their 60 paise local/STD schemes because others are already offering 50paise schemes.:isleep:anyhow waiting for docomo to be launched in Delhi with a super attractive plan.:irock:

Where can I get the connection from?

We're guessing you mean sim cards? You can get that at any retailer or at Tata indicom outlets

----------

what about Delhi? do they have any plans to launch here? I believe they can't easily catch the market share here with their 60 paise local/STD schemes because others are already offering 50paise schemes.:isleep:

anyhow waiting for docomo to be launched in Delhi with a super attractive plan.:irock:

We're glad to hear that you are eagerly awaiting for TATA DOCOMO to arive in Delhi!..As of now we do not have a fixed ETA..however there is no doubt we will launch in Delhi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back