• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,350
Status
Not open for further replies.

max90

Regulars
ISP
Bsnl
Yesterday tata docomo launched in my state haryana.I bought it today of 75/- only including sim kit and talk time of 50/-for more information go to tatadocomo.com.here are some pics of my tata docomo

cool. if only the android phone was a bit cheaper. i would buy it.

Guru!! some TATA Docomo / Bombay House (Business Corp HQ of the TATA group worlwide) Top honcho is definately reading these & taking market feed backs seriously...IBF threads on TATA docomo launch sequences discussions here & market feed backs seems to be counted by them... a small testimony to this is that while the whole of INDIA was awaiting TATA DOCOMO launch at WB / Kolkata circles on or before MAA Durga POOJA, TATA docomo surprised us by launching at Haryana circle, I do remember a post by a haryana user expressing his eagerness anticipation of the launch in that circle... Kool.. seems to be answered.In BTW was that image of the haryana sim card welcome kit piece really necessary to be attached.. (it takes some time to load isnt it)...Gee.. Thx..:yahoo:

i was born in yamunanagar. :P sorry for being offtopic.

oh really.....i am gourav arora also from yamunanagar...Whats your name sir?

His name is Aladin (witH of course no chiraag)

Trala...la..la.laa....Launched in Kolkata atlast !!!!!!:clap::pleasehelp::D:ohyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back