Tata DOCOMO INTERNET APN does not work most of the times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear SVK,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link – http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html (operating from 8 am to 12 midnight) to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

@Tatadocomo : Your team don't even know how to stop flash messages on a tata docomo number. Then why will you want us to share our numbers ?? :numbness:

pankaj said:
@Tatadocomo : Your team don't even know how to stop flash messages on a tata docomo number. Then why will you want us to share our numbers ?? :numbness:
pankaj its not the flash msg causing the disconnection.. the disconnection happens first then the balance msg pops up... they have crappy gprs connectivity as well as 3g as 80% time u wont be able to use it as it continuously gets disconnected

@Avijit : I know bro, i am also receiving flash messages on my docomo number and tata docomo team people are saying contact to your phone vendor.. LoL :pissed-off:

TATADOCOMO said:
Dear SVK,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link – http://c1web1.saas.talismaonline.com/chatc1/tatadocomo.html (operating from 8 am to 12 midnight) to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
What is use of it?
I had done it twice. Either you CC don't know the real reason for my issue, or they say we don't care for Prepaid users :|

I have sent an email to:
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
listen mum GSM

waiting for response.and got the failure:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain tatadocomo.com by mail1.tatadocomo.com. [59.161.166.61].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 Recipient address not found: The User you are trying to send the message is not found. Check the email address and re-send the message.

Got a call from Bangalore office.
I have already sent the link of this thread in my mail also and they have checked the link. (Same reply: Issue will resolve ASAP.)

Executive says that data connection will be disconnects after every 40 minutes.
I have told them that this is a illegal process and will file a complain against Docomo.
After that got the below reply. (I have already told her that don't close the case until issue gets resolved.)

amar said:
Got a call from Bangalore office.
I have already sent the link of this thread in my mail also and they have checked the link. (Same reply: Issue will resolve ASAP.)

Executive says that data connection will be disconnects after every 40 minutes.
I have told them that this is a illegal process and will file a complain against Docomo.
After that got the below reply. (I have already told her that don't close the case until issue gets resolved.)

This is All same crap they say... The Main resolution u can expect from them is NOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back