Tata docomo needs documents every month?

• Thread starter Thread starter ashh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,186
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashh

ISP
act
I have to ask readers if they had similar experiences. We got TATA DOCOMO SIM card last year, All documents were submitted , and I was subscribed to phone services. However there were lot of network issues, call drops and extra charges, We kept on letting their customer service know. Nothing changed in terms of quality, but we kept on using it as standby phone. After three months they again demanded documents, which were submitted, this continued for two more times as and when we demanded to correct the network issues in heart of Bangalore city. So finally we opted out of their business while still maintaining our complaint about harassment , poor network and zero customer service while demanding what extra they charged plus the charge related to dropped out and bad quality card. But even after taking this over to higher level I only see that they are still maintaining that my outgoing services are blocked and they cannot help me. I am not really looking to go for their services specially when there are so many choices in market. But I want to ask readers if they had similar experiences where their money was robbed and service was not provided? On top of that their so called customer service has zero comprehending knowledge. They cannot even comprehend my issues even after a year. I am really upset the way they treat their customer. Now only option I have is that I let everybody know and alert people of their corrupt practices, as I know they will not change ripping customer off as of Reliance telecom services( another highly corrupt company in India). Atleast Vodafone and Airtel they listen to customer sometimes. Having lived in West all along I am not used to their lies and manipulative practices but I know that in India corruption in whatever form is order of the day. We are still faraway from so called word :" customer service" . Looking at those high school drop outs in call centres I can understand that things will not change. The only advantage in INdia is- it is big market hence companies can survive for long, the way corrupts in govt survive for life long . Had they been in any other country, they would have been bankrupt or overnight closure company with such practices...I WANT TO CONVEY TO READERS THAT LET THESE CROOKS NOT RULE OUR LIFE AND DRIVE THEM OUT. START BANNING THEIR BUSINESS AND THEIR SERVICES, SO THAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR FRESH AIR.I will be posting this on as many international consumer forums, for the world to know what TATA DOCOMO is and companies like Reliance who are equally thieves and robbers in this country.

I hear ya! I moved back to India early this year after about a decade abroad & got a Docomo SIM for my wife. To cut a long story short, we had to submit the documents 4 times. Even now, when I check my account online, my info is screwed up; the address listed on my account is all botched up. There have been numerous stories on these boards about Tata's seeming inability to accept & process documents.

My sincere advice is to just forget it & not let your hair gray. We're still a 'developing' country :Bar:

I have to ask readers if they had similar experiences. We got TATA DOCOMO SIM card last year, All documents were submitted , and I was subscribed to phone services. However there were lot of network issues, call drops and extra charges, We kept on letting their customer service know. Nothing changed in terms of quality, but we kept on using it as standby phone. After three months they again demanded documents, which were submitted, this continued for two more times as and when we demanded to correct the network issues in heart of Bangalore city. So finally we opted out of their business while still maintaining our complaint about harassment , poor network and zero customer service while demanding what extra they charged plus the charge related to dropped out and bad quality card.

But even after taking this over to higher level I only see that they are still maintaining that my outgoing services are blocked and they cannot help me. I am not really looking to go for their services specially when there are so many choices in market. But I want to ask readers if they had similar experiences where their money was robbed and service was not provided? On top of that their so called customer service has zero comprehending knowledge. They cannot even comprehend my issues even after a year. I am really upset the way they treat their customer. Now only option I have is that I let everybody know and alert people of their corrupt practices, as I know they will not change ripping customer off as of Reliance telecom services( another highly corrupt company in India). Atleast Vodafone and Airtel they listen to customer sometimes.

Having lived in West all along I am not used to their lies and manipulative practices but I know that in India corruption in whatever form is order of the day. We are still faraway from so called word :" customer service" . Looking at those high school drop outs in call centres I can understand that things will not change. The only advantage in INdia is- it is big market hence companies can survive for long, the way corrupts in govt survive for life long . Had they been in any other country, they would have been bankrupt or overnight closure company with such practices...

I WANT TO CONVEY TO READERS THAT LET THESE CROOKS NOT RULE OUR LIFE AND DRIVE THEM OUT. START BANNING THEIR BUSINESS AND THEIR SERVICES, SO THAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR FRESH AIR.

I will be posting this on as many international consumer forums, for the world to know what TATA DOCOMO is and companies like Reliance who are equally thieves and robbers in this country.

Exactly the same story with us, ditto. So we decided to get rid of their services. Now whenever I see word "TATA" I get nightmares. So I am NO to any TATA product. I shouldn't be so sarcastic, but down my heart I feel like puking when I hear this word. Even I hate to sit in any TATA taxi or vehicle because of this. This word has become a dirty word in my mind. Can't help it . But thanks to TATA and their employees, who made me feel so great with their attitude and bad customer service.

Hello excuse me,
So what if one brand is unable to meet only your expectation you can’t let India down, we are the fastest growing economy got it? So first of all stop abusing India by saying it’s still developing country and all, as far as Tata DOCMO concern, they are the one who introduced per sec plan, they always do the new & lot more who dnt face this kind of errors even Vodafone n Airtel face this kind of issues,its part n parcel of business.

I hear ya! I moved back to India early this year after about a decade abroad & got a Docomo SIM for my wife. To cut a long story short, we had to submit the documents 4 times. Even now, when I check my account online, my info is screwed up; the address listed on my account is all botched up. There have been numerous stories on these boards about Tata's seeming inability to accept & process documents.

My sincere advice is to just forget it & not let your hair gray. We're still a 'developing' country :Bar:

Hi,
We understand your concern completely & apologize for all of that, please mail us your whole issue along with your Tata DOCMO number on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com,so that we can resolve it asap.

Hey Troll Tata Docomo? How shamelessly you appeared again or even reading the post, Did you solve my problem yet? I sent so many mails to this id and many other possible places.

JUST GO AWAY...SHOOOOOO....................................... You must be playing with your kids at home, not to fool people here. Who you are fooling here?

----------

Veer11 , don't you see so many scams everyday involving billions of dollars? Show me one clean office here .....Fact is fact, you got to accept, no matter you like it or not. The only good one I see is Anna Hazare and his team. I see so many mafias, criminals, goons in every govt office including police stations, judiciary..... So let us not divulge the subject, stick to the original issue with TATA DOCOMO and its corrupt practices which reflects on our society and similar outfits who do same.

Hello,
All i wana say is dnt abuse our country coz of all this stuff, n who r der to encourage this corruption aggree govt is useless as of now by watching n bearing this Gigantic Inflation n corruption n all,n since MR Anna Hazare took initiative to change it u should support n not to sit n criticize ..as far Docmo concern they tried to help u,,but u denied ,,,lets chuck it.

Hey Troll Tata Docomo? How shamelessly you appeared again or even reading the post, Did you solve my problem yet? I sent so many mails to this id and many other possible places.

JUST GO AWAY...SHOOOOOO....................................... You must be playing with your kids at home, not to fool people here. Who you are fooling here?

----------

Veer11 , don't you see so many scams everyday involving billions of dollars? Show me one clean office here .....Fact is fact, you got to accept, no matter you like it or not. The only good one I see is Anna Hazare and his team. I see so many mafias, criminals, goons in every govt office including police stations, judiciary..... So let us not divulge the subject, stick to the original issue with TATA DOCOMO and its corrupt practices which reflects on our society and similar outfits who do same.

Mujhe aisa kyoon lagrahahai, ki @veer11 TATADOCOMO ka hi alag ID hai.

Even I feel same that veer could be another ID of TATA DOCOMO.... Well Veer no body helped me in 1 year, rather I was ripped off of money besides their network is pathetic even in metros, not to talk about deep inside villages or town. So what way you are telling me that they tried to help me. All that they asked to me to submit document to reactivate, Well if you read like a literate , I didn't ask for continuation, but I have reported them for their bad network and poor customer service along with their undue demand of documents everynow and then when we try to fix their internal problems. So Mr. Veer or Tata Docomo, try to comprehend first , before making noise like a stupid cat.

hey according to what you have said and promises made by TATA Docomo.... if TATA Docomo is in the fault you can ask for compensation(money or recharge.... i dont know).... i actually saw that on the TV ad a few months back.... and did you submit all the docs to TATA Docomo service gallery???? i would recommend you to do so.... well to be no the safer side so you get a chance to yell at them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back