• Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 65,224
Status
Not open for further replies.
which one are YOu checking?

Mumbai.

So different limits for different circles. Wonderful!! :wall:

looks like the customer is screwed.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

older customers would now have to keep on checking when tata puts them on FUP.

looks like the customer is screwed.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

older customers would now have to keep on checking when tata puts them on FUP.

Today the Tata Indicom customer care called me....I literally avoided them but the chief executive called me and said sir we will give you the 1500 plan and I said this is cheating and asked him what will I do if the plan changes...She told that she will standa as gaurentee that plan will not change...I am not ready to believe them but the offer is tempting for an unlimited connectionnn for 1500...Is the risk worth assuming that she gives in writing that the plan will not change say for 1 year...?

well even if they give it in writing as per their terms and conditions they can change the plan ANY day. this is how it works for them. you sign the conditions which enables them to do anything with the packages as they desire.

well even if they give it in writing as per their terms and conditions they can change the plan ANY day. this is how it works for them. you sign the conditions which enables them to do anything with the packages as they desire.

I wouldn't dare to buy it...even if it is FUP its not proportionate to the speed they offer...Doesn't TRAI do any study before implementing any policy?With a worthless minister at the helm of affairs God save the ISP's as well as the customers from the clutches of TRAI

I wouldn't dare to buy it...even if it is FUP its not proportionate to the speed they offer...Doesn't TRAI do any study before implementing any policy?With a worthless minister at the helm of affairs God save the ISP's as well as the customers from the clutches of TRAI

When did trai release a paper on FUP!!!!!! if they did .. they SOB's full of Mc's and Bc's .. sry 4 cursing but they have ruined internet in INDIA

i think the ISPs submitted their suggestion to TRAI related to FUP in response to TRAI's requirement for them to manage a certain level of quality when it comes to delivery of internet services. so basically ISP said that we cannot deliver the standards you want us to deliver unless we apply FUP to the connections. in other words, what ISPs have been promising to deliver, they have been lying all along. and when trai asked them to deliver what you promise, they said we cannot do that so we are going to use FUP excuse to fcuk the customer.

Its 15GB @ Kolkata Circle..Can't even think of going for one.

Hi guys i just got the tata photon+ at home last month. i've taken a 10GB plan and is quite good for a month. As of now getting really good speed :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back