Tata Photon Plus Dislikes (Bad Experiences)

• Thread starter Thread starter chinna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 68,982
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last month, I have mostly been using my broadband and not Photon Plus. The very little which I have used my Photon Plus, it has been for browsing. One fine morning, I recieved an email in which it was said I had exceed usage limit and needed to pay Rs. 3000. My connection was cut the same day. Then, I received an email which said I needed to pay Rs. 2251Then, a customer care guy from Photon Plus called me and said he would make a concession and charge me Rs. 1100. He also asked me to take the unlimited connection of 950 from next month and shift my plan from the 650 plan which I have. To avoid this sort of a hassle ever again, I said ok and he said he will send a person to my home the next day.Well, the person didn't come and around a week has passed since then. I had decided to change my connection but I didn't as I thought the person will come. Today I received a bill of 2251 and it is quite ridiculous as I haven't transferred so much data! I tried talking with customer support. What they did was send me an email saying they will look into the matter and tell me by December 5th. Why should I wait this long? I have already waited for around a week. Who will compensate for the 7 days of connection I didn't have because of the ridiculous service provided?My photon plus number is 9230036171 and my mobile number is 9874035252. I am hoping against hope some one from Photon Plus can resolve this.In the mean time, please suggest an alternate. Which data card should I change to guys?Thanks.

Same old story in new thread ! These suckers wont improve ever !

For the last month, I have mostly been using my broadband and not Photon Plus. The very little which I have used my Photon Plus, it has been for browsing.

One fine morning, I recieved an email in which it was said I had exceed usage limit and needed to pay Rs. 3000. My connection was cut the same day.

Then, I received an email which said I needed to pay Rs. 2251

Then, a customer care guy from Photon Plus called me and said he would make a concession and charge me Rs. 1100. He also asked me to take the unlimited connection of 950 from next month and shift my plan from the 650 plan which I have. To avoid this sort of a hassle ever again, I said ok and he said he will send a person to my home the next day.

Well, the person didn't come and around a week has passed since then. I had decided to change my connection but I didn't as I thought the person will come. Today I received a bill of 2251 and it is quite ridiculous as I haven't transferred so much data!

I tried talking with customer support. What they did was send me an email saying they will look into the matter and tell me by December 5th. Why should I wait this long? I have already waited for around a week.

Who will compensate for the 7 days of connection I didn't have because of the ridiculous service provided?

My photon plus number is 9230036171 and my mobile number is 9874035252. I am hoping against hope some one from Photon Plus can resolve this.

In the mean time, please suggest an alternate. Which data card should I change to guys?

Thanks.

Dear Mr.Pratyush

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As discussed, we would like to inform you that we have registered your complaint vide docket number 245031679 and our billing team will contact you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected].

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Are you guys doing fraud?

Some one called me up in the morning and said they will resolve the issue be December 2. Earlier they had mailed and said they will resolve it by December 5. So it was a positive sign given that I had already waited for so many days.

In the evening some one (Gaurav Gaur) called me up. Tata Photon Plus people have repeatedly told me they will send me detailed usage data and the person who called me in the morning even claimed to have sent it to me on November 30th. Well Mr Gaur said they charge Rs. 25 for sending it and he said he will do it for free. He told me he will tell me the time he will mail it to me. We talked regarding the usage. I persisted with him that it is not possible that I have used this much. He said he will check and call me back in a few minutes.

Regarding the Rs. 1100 he said the person who called me about it meant if I paid that much as interim payment, my connected would be renewed. Well, that is NOT what the person who had called me had said. Also the person who called me in the morning said they had no records of any one making the 1100 claim. It is not my mistake you don't keep records. If you are going to behave in this way, going on changing what you guys say every time you call me, it is quite pathetic.

Now I get the email that the issue has been resolved and I hope I am satisfied with it. Err what?

You might think consumers are stupid but we aren't any more. At least I am not. I don't believe in giving away my hard earned money like this. Kindly don't take me lightly and resolve this issue. There are a lot of tools in the hands of consumers like consumer court.

I have even delegated my office staff to talk with you guys on this issue and he has tried several times by calling up but every time all he hears is we will resolve this soon, etc. I don't pay him his salary to spend his time dealing with Tata Photon Plus customer care. He has other stuff to attend to.

I applied for a broadban service from TATA Photon Plus as I did not had any option in my area. I applied for the service on 30th of Nov and I was able to use it only for a Day and my service was discontinued. When I called up the people to help they reply me that I have not given them the documents :readtherules:. I agreed to them and provided the document once again with half an hour time. Called up the service provided again he said that the service will be reactivated within 2 hrs. Now it almost 24 hrs yet my service is not activated. The entire day tried calling the service provided but he did not bother to answer my call. Now I dont know what I need to do :confuse:. I lost 2500 for this waist service.

I applied for a broadban service from TATA Photon Plus as I did not had any option in my area. I applied for the service on 30th of Nov and I was able to use it only for a Day and my service was discontinued. When I called up the people to help they reply me that I have not given them the documents :readtherules:. I agreed to them and provided the document once again with half an hour time. Called up the service provided again he said that the service will be reactivated within 2 hrs. Now it almost 24 hrs yet my service is not activated. The entire day tried calling the service provided but he did not bother to answer my call. Now I dont know what I need to do :confuse:. I lost 2500 for this waist service.

Dear Mr.Rahul

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving your issue to your satisfaction.

Please mail us at [email protected].

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

and they also reducing the speed day by day!!! I am also using prepaid photon plus service in Pune.

@ Customer care: My servise is up and run now and hopefully I will continue the way I want it. Will give the information tomorrow as I do not have the information with now.

@ajagtap1: Thanks for that information. Please also let me know for howlong you have been using the service??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back