Tata Sky cross 2 million susbcriber mark

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,871
Congrats to TS ! we can expect that they cross the 5 million mark in another 2 years !! :thumbsup:

Tata Sky rocks :yahoo: Soon it will cross 3 million mark. You should remember this figure includes deactivated customers.

yes it included deactivated boxes and damaged ones too.

@ajuravi007, you are posting almost the same news twice in the same thread :mad: Do restrain from double posting the same thing.

Which one will be high damaged or deactivated? I guess damaged will be more than deactivated. Shall we start a poll?

@ajuravi007, you are posting almost the same news twice in the same thread :mad: Do restrain from double posting the same thing.

Which one will be high damaged or deactivated? I guess damaged will be more than deactivated. Shall we start a poll?

no prizes for guessing :rofl:

Mr. Dhoni i am not double posting see the 2 posts and find the difference :P between the two posts.

and now you could carry on with damaged and deactivation story.:thumbsup:

Tata Sky rocks :yahoo: Soon it will cross 3 million mark. You should remember this figure includes deactivated customers.

But compared to Other especially Dish Tv, Inactive Users for Tata - Sky is less.

Congracts Tata - Sky for reaching the mark.

ts too costly to compete with dish tv and big tv:rofl:

dish tv will have more subscribers than Tata Sky
:madness:

dish tv will have more subscribers than tata sky
:madness:

You Mean the Initial Cost or Subscription Charges ?.last Month They reduces the Initial Cost as 1499 (may be limited offer ).

You Mean the Initial Cost or Subscription Charges ?.

last Month They reduces the Initial Cost as 1499 (may be limited offer ).

Add Rs.1000 as Installation charges. One member even showed the costs and he proved that Tata Sky actually increased the rate!

Mr. Dhoni i am not double posting see the 2 posts and find the difference :P between the two posts.

and now you could carry on with damaged and deactivation story.:thumbsup:

I know there is a slight differeance between the two. One is slightly edited more to removed unwanted texts from Vikram Kous. Both are indeed convey the same news. You have already opened a thread for this and posting the same thing again and again. That is why I was disappointed. Ok anyway leave it as you are not going to change.

Now time for me to discuss about damaged/deactivated boxes :thumbsup:

Add Rs.1000 as Installation charges. One member even showed the costs and he proved that Tata Sky actually increased the rate!

Are they running a ration shop to give STB is cheap prices ? :hysterical:

Back